LaVar Arrington Hurt in Motorcycle Crash

You do not know anything about the situation yet you jump to conclusions and call him an idiot? He could have been doing things the safest way possible. As far as I know he was not out doing stupid stunts, just riding. What's the big deal? I have NO PROBLEM with someone riding a motorcycle if that's what they choose to do and if they do it the safest way possible. If they're out doing stupid tricks, then it's stupid. But to call him an idiot? Talk about jumping to conclusions.

To jeoperdize your "possible" future is idiotic...I know you are a fan of his...I like him as well....that doesn't make him any less stupid.

He could have been doing things the safest way possible. As far as I know he was not out doing stupid stunts, just riding.

Arrington was given two tickets, one accusing him of driving the motorcycle without a proper license and the second in connection with the crash itself.

Knee injuries slowed LaVar down...

And he still was an all pro.... that doesnt make him a bust.

His teammate at PSU, being drafted 1st overall and never finishing a season after his rookie year.... thats a bust.

This is all silly, he made a choice to ride just like many of us do(myself included), If he wasn't wearing a helmet(like 2/3rd's of those dead in the area over rescently) then that's different. But otherwise it's kinda silly to say that he shouldn't ride at all because of his physical gifts. Alot of profession's require more than just being present.

This is all silly, he made a choice to ride just like many of us do(myself included), If he wasn't wearing a helmet(like 2/3rd's of those dead in the area over rescently) then that's different. But otherwise it's kinda silly to say that he shouldn't ride at all because of his physical gifts. Alot of profession's require more than just being present.

I agree. Riding a motorcycle is dangerous for anyone. It's a risk you take when you get on it. Anyone who rides is putting their future at risk so I don't see the difference between an athlete and anyone else.

I agree. Riding a motorcycle is dangerous for anyone. It's a risk you take when you get on it. Anyone who rides is putting their future at risk so I don't see the difference between an athlete and anyone else.

:thumb: Riding a motorcycle doesn't make him stupid.