Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

OK. 2-5. Hitting .400. Put him in the Hall Of Fame... :lol:

I thought he was 2 for 3 since he only had 3 scholly's to give out.I think he knew PP was coming and kind of cooled on the other guys.:D

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He signed one player and that player was a lock for UK before Tubby "left". I don't see how that's so great????

 

Legion?

Tubby was pushed out the door. He might have gone a little faster than anyone intended, but I think we can all agree on that.

 

 

He was given an ultimatum. He had the chance to stay, I think we can all agree on that. He left on his own terms. He had been talking to Minnesota for a while...

 

This is way off topic though...back to the topic. PATTERSON IS A CAT! :dancingpa

Tubby was pushed out the door. He might have gone a little faster than anyone intended, but I think we can all agree on that.

 

Tubby left for Minnesota, a place where he could continue to do what he was doing at Kentucky but be appreciated much more & be with his son, Saul.

I am glad all of my myspace messages paid off.

 

;)

Time to face the music. I was right about BCG and now Patterson. My "sources" rule... :lol:
GT seeks guidance from a mysterious wise man from the Far East...Dum Luc.
I thought he was 2 for 3 since he only had 3 scholly's to give out.I think he knew PP was coming and kind of cooled on the other guys.:D

Semantics... :p

Calling myself out wouldn't have been very fun... :lol:

 

 

Wouldn't have been very fun...for YOU. I think it'd be hilarious personally...:lol:

I am glad all of my myspace messages paid off.

 

;)

 

 

:laugh:

Wouldn't have been very fun...for YOU. I think it'd be hilarious personally...:lol:

I'm not wrong often, so I can understand you guys enjoying it when you get the chance... :p

He signed one player and that player was a lock for UK before Tubby "left". I don't see how that's so great????

I didn't realize Leigon was already committed to UK before BG came.

Tubby was pushed out the door. He might have gone a little faster than anyone intended, but I think we can all agree on that.

Somebody jealous that UK finally has a coach that can recruit in a month's time.:jump:

Not bad at all...

 

It's pretty exciting for UK fans right now. My honest expectations were that Billy G would basically be going at it next season with the same bunch as last year, minus Randolph. I figured, like everyone else, that Patterson was a lost cause...my only real hope was that Jordan would leave A & M for UK.

 

Legion was a stroke of luck, but I think Billy G deserves a lot of credit for landing PP. Of course, the fact that UK's current front line offers zero competition may have been a better recruiter than Billy G....:lol:

 

I think UK has a very realistic shot to win the SEC next year, if Patterson lives up to the hype. In any case, this should bridge the gap for the short term and allow Gillispie to be more competitive than originally expected while he tries to build his roster. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of team he puts on the floor next year.

I'm not wrong often, so I can understand you guys enjoying it when you get the chance... :p

 

Since you get your info from Pankau who is his source?:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.