May 18, 200719 yr I understand the thought about the fans wanting 13 All Americans every year, but Coach Gillispie knows it's not going to happen... I think he just made that statement more or less wanting UK fans to say "Good, he's always looking for an upgrade" instead of just "He'll get the '08 recruits in the July before school starts".
May 18, 200719 yr Would you take 13 Stockton and Carrier's over Bradley and Crawford. It works both ways...
May 18, 200719 yr Would you take 13 Stockton and Carrier's over Bradley and Crawford. It works both ways... Not saying I would take 13 of either but saying a good mixture is the key. NOT 13 of either.
May 18, 200719 yr I took it as him saying that he was going to recruit the best players for the team year in and year out, nothing more and nothing less.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.