Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

It is scary to think what BCG might do the next few years when he has full seasons to recruit. I love it!

 

 

Yeah Maybe we can own the SEC again.

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe so... If I was a non-UK fan I would have loved to seen them swing and a miss again on this one.

 

We have to deal with enough whining around here...;)

FIrst time I have got to celebrate today beacause I have worked all day, but...:dancingpa :banana: :dancingpa :banana: :dancingpa

Yeah Maybe we can own the SEC again.

 

A much needed change has happened. It is time for us to get back on top!

Was ole Tubby even mentioned in that press conference.. I don't believe I heard his name but the sound quality wasn't perfect?

Was ole Tubby even mentioned in that press conference.. I don't believe I heard his name but the sound quality wasn't perfect?

Not sure but he definitely deserves some credit in this.

I'm Happy! When was the last time fans have been so excited over a recruit?

 

Randolph Morris

Not sure but he definitely deserves some credit in this.

 

I agree, but you have to admit what a job by BCG to come in so late and lock him up. Distance had a lot to do with it.. but I hope BCG is the recruiter he seems.

I read a post earlier that said they wished Morris would have stayed around and been on this team. But I got to thinking if he would have stayed would PP be headed down south? I think he would have.

Im no Tubby hater or a Tubby fan I have always been in between, but he sold Patterson well. And also Billy G did a good job to get him and keep him.

I read a post earlier that said they wished Morris would have stayed around and been on this team. But I got to thinking if he would have stayed would PP be headed down south? I think he would have.

Im no Tubby hater or a Tubby fan I have always been in between, but he sold Patterson well. And also Billy G did a good job to get him and keep him.

 

Remember UK has been missing a PF for almost 10 years it seems. PPAT at the 4, Morris at the 5. Wow.. maybe i'll dream that tonight.

I agree, but you have to admit what a job by BCG to come in so late and lock him up. Distance had a lot to do with it.. but I hope BCG is the recruiter he seems.

:thumb: :thumb:

Does this make UK a preseason top 25 team? I personally think that it puts them in the preseason polls.

 

They will need more than Patterson to do that. This is a great sign, but I wouldnt say top 25, but they should be up there towards the end of the year, maybe.

Not sure but he definitely deserves some credit in this.

 

PP did mention in an interview that Tubby had done a good job of selling him on the UK program and that he remembered a lot of what Tubby told him about UK.

I've questioned Patterson's talent many times on year, and I hope to be wrong about that... But Gillispie landing him after all that's gone on this offseason is huge... Everyone thought he was lost when Tubby left... And then everyone especially wrote Kentucky off when Lucas went to Florida, but he still is going to wear the blue and white next year... People said Gillispie hadn't landed a marquee player (other than Jordan, who he won't get to coach) but here he is... And I believe he's just the first of many more to come.

 

Not a bad class coming in at all... a 5 star, 2 4 stars, and a 2 star project. I'm excited for the future.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.