Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

Isn't Stewart a 3 star?

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was going to UK before Tubby left. My sources rule... :D

 

I had said this also. The word I got from my source is that Lucas and Patterson were set to come and Morris told Tubby he would come back with those two guys. That is how bad it was getting to Tubby.

 

Same source told me two weeks ago that Patterson was a done deal, Billy G wasn't very high on Lucas, but would take him if it kept Patterson. Also Billy G wants at least 3 scholarships for next year to go after at least 1 in state kid and the "best player in 08 class".

Isn't Stewart a 3 star?

Yes, I believe you are correct on that one.

On the 11 O'clock news last night, did anyone hear PP say something along the lines of Billy D would get his family down there and something about a house? I thought that was kind of weird.....

On the 11 O'clock news last night, did anyone hear PP say something along the lines of Billy D would get his family down there and something about a house? I thought that was kind of weird.....

 

I believe he was just talking about the struggles that would come with playing all the way in FLA. I believe he said it was 11 hours. So he was stating that they would have to get a new house....stuff along those lines.

I believe he was just talking about the struggles that would come with playing all the way in FLA. I believe he said it was 11 hours. So he was stating that they would have to get a new house....stuff along those lines.

Direct quote...

I know (Florida) Coach (Billy) Donovan said he'd do everything he could for my family, moving them out there and finding a house in Jacksonville but I just didn't want to do that to my family.

Direct quote...

I know (Florida) Coach (Billy) Donovan said he'd do everything he could for my family, moving them out there and finding a house in Jacksonville but I just didn't want to do that to my family.

 

Wouldn't he have ment Gainsville??

Direct quote...

I know (Florida) Coach (Billy) Donovan said he'd do everything he could for my family, moving them out there and finding a house in Jacksonville but I just didn't want to do that to my family.

 

 

^ Yea plus you have to add all the fans he has back home that will make it to the games... all I'm saying is get you season passes, Rupp will be sold out.

There were 6000 that showed up at Memorial Colliseum to what him and Mayo play me being one. This was high school.

Direct quote...

I know (Florida) Coach (Billy) Donovan said he'd do everything he could for my family, moving them out there and finding a house in Jacksonville but I just didn't want to do that to my family.

 

When I listened to that live I didn't really take it how it looks on paper... It seemed to me that he was just listing reasons off

Wouldn't he have ment Gainsville??

 

His parents wanted to give him space. Close enough to watch, far away enough for him to experience college.

Direct quote...

I know (Florida) Coach (Billy) Donovan said he'd do everything he could for my family, moving them out there and finding a house in Jacksonville but I just didn't want to do that to my family.

 

Right. Is the misunderstanding that some people think it sounds like Billy D would pay for it or something? I'm confused.

Right. Is the misunderstanding that some people think it sounds like Billy D would pay for it or something? I'm confused.

It reads that way...

It reads that way...

 

But surely even if in the microscopic chance Billy D offered some $$$, Patterson wouldn't be stupid enough to open his yapper, would he?

Camby did once when he did'nt have to when he left UMass for the NBA. Not saying that that is what it is, but people say dumb stuff sometimes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.