Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

We are glad to have PP on board.

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It reads that way...

:eek: It sure does read that way, I agree.

But surely even if in the microscopic chance Billy D offered some $$$, Patterson wouldn't be stupid enough to open his yapper, would he?

You never know about a h.s. kid or what was actually said if anything.

:eek: It sure does read that way, I agree.

 

Seems like you guys are digging pretty hard :sleep:

Seems like you guys are digging pretty hard :sleep:

After listening to the interview you can tell that wasn't really what was being said. But in print it READS that way... ;)

Isn't Stewart a 3 star?

 

On Rivals, yes... On Scout he's a 4... I tend to go by Scout.

Very surprising by his decision. Heard his mother wanted him to come to a shool close to home so she could come and be there. I'm glad he's a mama's boy!

On Rivals, yes... On Scout he's a 4... I tend to go by Scout.

 

Unless the ratings were reversed, of course!:lol:

Your self not-included right lol

 

 

Oh, I was excited. I was just disappointed it took until the 3rd year to show some effort and consistency.

Seems like you guys are digging pretty hard :sleep:

No one is digging anything, see GT's earlier post # 215. I put that in rather to repeat it.

#215 was after my post... :sleep:

 

I'm ready to see if ppat is the real deal he is being hyped up to be

#215 was after my post... :sleep:

 

I'm ready to see if ppat is the real deal he is being hyped up to be

:confused: That is what I meant, I wasn't going to repeat the same comment that GT had made which was corerect, I posted that last one bc you quoted me.:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I also am waiting to see how he turnms out and hoping that he lives up to all the expectations.

Unless the ratings were reversed, of course!:lol:

 

I always go by Scout. ;)

Best recruiting class since Pitino left. Go Gophers.

 

And we would have still had all 4 if Tubby was here.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=208092

Good read...rebuts your assertion of a "me" attitude.

In addition, he never onced moped or complained while OJ Mayo jacked up shots all season. The coaches he encountered in the all-star games loved his attitude and demeanor.

The length of the recruitment my a little tiresome...but the kid from all accounts is a great kid and even better teammate.

 

I just hope he deals with losing better than he did while in Lexington this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.