Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

BCG did a great job of getting him back in the fold. Never said otherwise...

 

 

I'm still shocked that it turned out the way it did....If I were a betting man, I would have bet the house that Lucas would be at UK and PPat at UF if UK got one of the two....

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BCG did a great job of getting him back in the fold. Never said otherwise...

 

Neither did I, As I said, I don't know who got him here or why he came, I'm just glad he's here.

Sure are a lot of posts here considering nobody wanted him and thought he was cocky for waiting so long and didn't like his character. Typical UK fans.

 

:rolleyes:

Not good to stereotype, almost sounds like sour grapes.

Neither did I, As I said, I don't know who got him here or why he came, I'm just glad he's here.

 

Just me personally, but I say that both Tubby and Coach G. deserve some credit....

Just me personally, but I say that both Tubby and Coach G. deserve some credit....

:thumb: :thumb:

Just me personally, but I say that both Tubby and Coach G. deserve some credit....

 

I agree.

 

If Tubby hadn't laid some solid groundwork, BCG wouldn't have stood a chance.

 

On the other hand, I doubt ANY other coach could have come in cold and gotten PP to UK. Billy D more than likely would've gotten him, but he already had the relationship.

I agree.

 

If Tubby hadn't laid some solid groundwork, BCG wouldn't have stood a chance.

 

On the other hand, I doubt ANY other coach could have come in cold and gotten PP to UK. Billy D more than likely would've gotten him, but he already had the relationship.

 

 

:thumb:

This is one of the biggest things for UK of late. After Tubby left I Thought that it was doubtful that Patterson would even think about coming to UK. However, I guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me personally, but I say that both Tubby and Coach G. deserve some credit....

:thumb: :thumb: See my post #151 on this one. Patterson mentioned this in an interview with wkyt news.

Why would I care whether or not UK got him? If he single-handedly manhandles UL this December, maybe I'll wish he hadn't gone to UK. Most people on here were giving the attitude that Patterson was make or break for UK's season next year. Im glad you got what you wanted. Hope it pans out for you....

I personally would love to see an NCAA final with the Cats and the Cards..#1 just to prove to the country what the game means in Ky..#2..to see Billy Packer have to deal with it!!

Why? So I could hear more griping and complaining? You're barking up the wrong tree this time, OR.

Maybe so... If I was a non-UK fan I would have loved to seen them swing and a miss again on this one.

Maybe so... If I was a non-UK fan I would have loved to seen them swing and a miss again on this one.

After Monday even we didn't want to see you guys like that... ;):p

Billy the Goat looking better now.:dancingpa

It is scary to think what BCG might do the next few years when he has full seasons to recruit. I love it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.