Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

Somebody jealous that UK finally has a coach that can recruit in a month's time.:jump:

We got to page 3 before the "jealousy" card was played? I'm impressed...

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wish Morris would have stayed now. UK would have been a contender IMO with Morris and Patterson down low. They could still be, who knows

 

I'm glad Morris is gone.

Since you get your info from Pankau who is his source?:p

:laugh: Wait..... :laugh: Seriously.... :laugh: I'm trying... :laugh: Can't do it...:laugh:

Starters

Jasper

Bradley

Crawford

Patterson

Stevenson

 

Reserves (in order off the bench)

Meeks

Legion

Stewart

Carter

Porter

Williams

Coury

Perry

 

 

:thumb:

 

I think it's going to be awfully hard to keep Meeks on the bench next year...

 

...I wouldn't be surprised to see a starting lineup of Bradley, Meeks, Crawford, Patterson and Stevenson. If Meeks is the 6th man, I fully expect to see him play starter minutes.

I think it's going to be awfully hard to keep Meeks on the bench next year...

 

...I wouldn't be surprised to see a starting lineup of Bradley, Meeks, Crawford, Patterson and Stevenson. If Meeks is the 6th man, I fully expect to see him play starter minutes.

 

I would bet Patterson and Carter down low - unless Stevenson turns into a monster. Anyone have Barry Bonds' phone number?

Somebody jealous that UK finally has a coach that can recruit in a month's time.:jump:
:laugh:

 

I hope thatjump.gif indicates how serious you are...

I didn't realize Leigon was already committed to UK before BG came.

 

Leigon wasn't with UK before BG got there.

It's a great thing for UK...As a Duke fan, it would have been nice to have him in Durham. But, I honestly was torn before his decision, and if I were a UK fan my only concern would be loyalty to UK, and how much of a "me" guy Patterson appears to be. Regardless he will upgrade UK's frontcourt tremendously, and Billy G deserves some credit.

:laugh:

 

I hope thatjump.gif indicates how serious you are...

I am dead serious what other coach could recruit two blue chip prospects in one month.

11,000 on Cats Pause a few minutes ago!

I thought he was 2 for 3 since he only had 3 scholly's to give out.I think he knew PP was coming and kind of cooled on the other guys.:D

That is the way I see it.

...who was a UK lock before Tubby was fired.

 

We are talking PP here aren't we? Far, far, far from a lock, but, yes, a UK lean, quite possibly...I appreciate the downplay though, it was most surely expected...

Not true at all.

 

If not better, at least comparable to all but the Morris, Rondo class....

We are talking PP here aren't we? Far, far, far from a lock, but, yes, a UK lean, quite possibly...I appreciate the downplay though, it was most surely expected...

He was going to UK before Tubby left. My sources rule... :D

I would bet Patterson and Carter down low - unless Stevenson turns into a monster. Anyone have Barry Bonds' phone number?

 

 

Just don't call Jose Canseco...he's a rat! :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.