Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

You've been wrong about so much else though....:cool:

You have me confused with LRCW... :walk:

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to face the music. I was right about BCG and now Patterson. My "sources" rule... :lol:

 

I faced it a long time ago. You and your sources rule. My first glint of hope was your post the other night about PP. Don't mean to drool but presently am delirious with joy and not in right mind.

So, does Patterson start from Day 1?

 

Anyone want to thow a depth chart out?

How's the new coach looking now?!!!:thumb:

He signed one player and that player was a lock for UK before Tubby "left". I don't see how that's so great????

You have me confused with LRCW... :walk:

 

 

 

How did I get drug into this? :lol: :lol: :lol: I've been really quite.

Great day for UK basketball.

So, does Patterson start from Day 1?

 

Anyone want to thow a depth chart out?

 

 

He better if he's going to get 20-25 shots a game. :lol: :lol:

No one cared but 6 threads were created instantly, classic!

 

 

Could someone please show me where it is pointed out that no one cares? Because a few people on here have said "no one cared" a million times...

Do you think Lucas thought he was coming to Florida? He's going to be lonely down there without PP and Billy D......Maybe he should have waited until today, too.

:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I'm glad it's over, and I love his choice. And man I'm glad I was wrong...

  • Author
He signed one player and that player was a lock for UK before Tubby "left". I don't see how that's so great????

 

I really don't think Patterson was a lock untill yesterday.

He'll be a starter from day 1. No doubt about it IMO...

He signed one player and that player was a lock for UK before Tubby "left". I don't see how that's so great????

 

Was Legion the lock or was it PP?:confused:

What do I win???

 

 

"Insider" status. :lol: You can now use the term "My source tells me" as much as you want, and I'll fall for it hook, line and sinker...every time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.