Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

HAHA GO CATS.

 

And a HAHAHA to all of those who had no faith in UK getting him!

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one cared I thought, haha.

Although I didn't think he would come, I wanted him to. A lot of UK fans thought he was UF bound so they were prepared for that.

I was trying to decide which thread to post in. My head is spinning.

No one cared but 6 threads were created instantly, classic!

No one cared I thought, haha.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So I guess everyone will go ahead and start booking hotel rooms in San Antonio. :lol:

Just signed....

Party in Lexington:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Not caring was our defense mechanism. We were not handling rejection well.....

No one cared by 6 threads were created instantly, classic!

 

Saw your posts coming from a mile away 98. Got anything to say about Patterson?

1 hour ago 32 people on college forum, now 127... no one cares... :lol:

Go Blue.....!!!!!!!!

 

I knew as soon as I picked up the video feed and saw him in that UK hat it was all over with. :banana:

Best recruiting class since Pitino left. Go Gophers.

So, how does UK's depth chart for next season stand?

 

Does Patterson start?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.