May 16, 200719 yr wow! BG is in there for a month and a half and got this guy....who was a UK lock before Tubby was fired.
May 16, 200719 yr Got anything to say about Patterson?It's a great signing. They need a whole lot more than him though. Hopefully he stays more than a couple of years.
May 16, 200719 yr Good choice for Patterson. I only hope he decides to be a Wildcat for more than one year.
May 16, 200719 yr Time to face the music. I was right about BCG and now Patterson. My "sources" rule... :lol:
May 16, 200719 yr Go Blue.....!!!!!!!! I knew as soon as I picked up the video feed and saw him in that UK hat it was all over with. :banana: Was that the same hat someone claimed in an earlier thread that a friend of a friend saw his mom buy with her credit card?:jump:
May 16, 200719 yr Uk got a good steal. He will provide solid scoring, about 10 a game, good rebounds and blocks. Im very happy he is coming to the Cats. Congradulations and good luck. I think Billy D flirtation with the NBA has a lot to do with his decision and closeness to home. Which is exactly why it pays to wait until the end. This also says a lot about Billy G, he got the main guy he was after with having such little time to be able to recuit him.
May 16, 200719 yr Time to face the music. I was right about BCG and now Patterson. My "sources" rule... :lol:You've been wrong about so much else though....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.