Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

Just heard an interview with Patterson on wkyt, He made the statement that Tubby Smith did a very good job of selling him on U.K. when he was recruiting him. Said that the things that Tubby told him about the program and university stuck with him even after Tubby was out of the picture at U.K..

 

There goes the "Tubby wouldn't have gotten" him theory in case that it was going to come up. :sssh: :D Tubby sold him on U.K. and Billy G. obviously did an excellent job of following up.

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: No you aren't!

 

Why would I care whether or not UK got him? If he single-handedly manhandles UL this December, maybe I'll wish he hadn't gone to UK. Most people on here were giving the attitude that Patterson was make or break for UK's season next year. Im glad you got what you wanted. Hope it pans out for you....

Why would I care whether or not UK got him? If he single-handedly manhandles UL this December, maybe I'll wish he hadn't gone to UK. Most people on here were giving the attitude that Patterson was make or break for UK's season next year. Im glad you got what you wanted. Hope it pans out for you....

Because I know you would have loved to see a complete meltdown from the UK fanbase.

Why would I care whether or not UK got him? If he single-handedly manhandles UL this December, maybe I'll wish he hadn't gone to UK. Most people on here were giving the attitude that Patterson was make or break for UK's season next year. Im glad you got what you wanted. Hope it pans out for you....

 

Thank you, very classy post from a fan of a big rival. :thumb:

Congrats guys...I'd glad you got your man. :thumb: :ylsuper:

 

Thanks Deuce. I, for one, would like to see both of our programs at the top.

Sure are a lot of posts here considering nobody wanted him and thought he was cocky for waiting so long and didn't like his character. Typical UK fans.

 

:rolleyes:

...who was a UK lock before Tubby was fired.

 

 

so much negativitiy....

Because I know you would have loved to see a complete meltdown from the UK fanbase.

Why? So I could hear more griping and complaining? You're barking up the wrong tree this time, OR.

Just heard an interview with Patterson on wkyt, He made the statement that Tubby Smith did a very good job of selling him on U.K. when he was recruiting him. Said that the things that Tubby told him about the program and university stuck with him even after Tubby was out of the picture at U.K..

 

There goes the "Tubby wouldn't have gotten" him theory in case that it was going to come up. :sssh: :D Tubby sold him on U.K. and Billy G. obviously did an excellent job of following up.

 

 

Tubby Smith may be the greatest human being period to have ever walked the face of the earth besides Jesus.

so much negativitiy....

Truth is not negativity...

Truth is not negativity...

 

 

Sure it is, haven't you ever heard the old statement the truth hurts...

Sure it is, haven't you ever heard the old statement the truth hurts...

Only to those too blind to see it in the first place...

Only to those too blind to see it in the first place...

 

 

Funny, I always thought that statement applied to everyone. However, I'm not too blind to see that we signed Patrick Patterson today. I could care less when he decided to come here.

Funny, I always thought that statement applied to everyone. However, I'm not too blind to see that we signed Patrick Patterson today. I could care less when he decided to come here.

BCG did a great job of getting him back in the fold. Never said otherwise...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.