Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK !

Featured Replies

We got him, now hopefully the play will match the hype and that is a very tall order.

  • Replies 259
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats guys...I'd glad you got your man. :thumb: :ylsuper:

Good catch for UK !! Should contribute down low right away.:banana:

I'm Happy! When was the last time fans have been so excited over a recruit?

3 years ago... :sssh:

Congrats guys...I'd glad you got your man. :thumb: :ylsuper:

That a boy. :p :thumb:

I bet Lucas is in Gainesville right now scratching his head.

Just to let you guys know I didn't look on here till I got home but of all people to ruin it a UL fan text me at 4:30 to tell. :lol:

What excites me the most is that we got Patterson and didn't have to have Lucas on board to do it... Nothing against Jai, but, from what I saw of him in the McD game and the film I've viewed, I really hated to give him a scholly just to get PP... I think Jai will be a good player, but, imo, he'll never be a great player at the SEC level and UK needed bigs alot more than guards and with the possibility of Warren or Liggins in 08, it frees up an extra ride..

Thank you Billy G.

I was in the middle of a convient store, and my girlfriend was getting some food and I was watching the TV, Green Acres was on but it was running somthing at the bottom of the screen, I looked just in time to see..Patterson commits to UK over UF and Duke. I just went WOOO, and YEAHHH! A bunch of times, and people looked at me like I was crazy. I had told my girl to cross her fingers the whole way to the store.

 

I knew we had Patterson, when he said in that interveiw that Kentucky droped almost off his list when Tubby Smith left, but when Billy Clyde came to his home, that they had been higher than they ever had been...Work that magic Billy G! And GOOOO CATTTSSS!

 

A good punch in the mouth for Florida to!

Congrats guys...I'd glad you got your man. :thumb: :ylsuper:

:lol: No you aren't!

 

GT needs his own thread for tooting his horn :p

 

I'm very excited that Patterson is a Wildcat. I'm so used to losing big time recruits at the last minute almost forgot what this feels like.

OK. 2-5. Hitting .400. Put him in the Hall Of Fame... :lol:

 

2 for 2!!!

 

 

He got the two players he wanted for this year and if he decides to trim some fat he will have 3-4 more extra rides to give next year.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.