Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

I know Travis, he may be right, but hes full of crap to haha. I talk to him alot and dont believe him on a word he says, he told me Duke earlier this year haha. One thing is Duke isnt int he picture I honestly dont think as much as some assume. But its a race between two SEC schools, maybe he will think like Lucas and see playing time right away, and that time is at UK. Im still hoping.

 

He can think like Lucas and go to Florida because there is playing time right away there too!

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In art class Patterson made a stain-glassed gator head... I just read this in the paper today. I know this does not mean anything, but makes for good gossip...:D :sssh:

 

 

Also read about the gator head. Also heard that Daddy Patterson was spoted at the Ashland Wal-mart on Sunday sporting a UK cap. And he's supposed to be a dUKe fan.

Uk, or Duke or Florida...UK tomorrow!

I read/heard that the Kentucky coaching staff were "giddy" about Patterson's decision and the chance that he signs with Kentucky...

 

Take it for what it is worth.

Also...

Flip flop, flip flop

 

It depends who you talk to and when you talk to them as to where Patrick Patterson will choose to play college basketball. But all of the mixed responses leave the impression that he's really torn between Florida and Kentucky (because nobody is so much as hinting that he will pick Duke).

 

Don't confuse any of my blog entries as predictions. They are just general impressions and feelings given the momentum (and rumors) of the moment.

 

A month or two ago, Patterson would have committed to Florida, but this weekend a lot of people in the know thought it was going to be Kentucky. As of Monday evening, it seemed Florida was back in the driver's seat after friend Jai Lucas of Houston committed to the Gators.

 

Even some of the people close to Patterson think he is wavering, maybe back to Florida or maybe just shy of pulling the trigger to Kentucky. This afternoon, most are still confused as ever, but some friends are back to believing he'll eventually pick Kentucky to stay closer to home.

 

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/hssports/

Also...

 

Flip flop, flip flop

 

It depends who you talk to and when you talk to them as to where Patrick Patterson will choose to play college basketball. But all of the mixed responses leave the impression that he's really torn between Florida and Kentucky (because nobody is so much as hinting that he will pick Duke).

 

Don't confuse any of my blog entries as predictions. They are just general impressions and feelings given the momentum (and rumors) of the moment.

 

A month or two ago, Patterson would have committed to Florida, but this weekend a lot of people in the know thought it was going to be Kentucky. As of Monday evening, it seemed Florida was back in the driver's seat after friend Jai Lucas of Houston committed to the Gators.

 

Even some of the people close to Patterson think he is wavering, maybe back to Florida or maybe just shy of pulling the trigger to Kentucky. This afternoon, most are still confused as ever, but some friends are back to believing he'll eventually pick Kentucky to stay closer to home.

 

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/hssports/

 

 

 

See post #58

IMHO, Patterson is Duke Bound.

 

For some odd reason, I'm thinking Duke.

See post #58

 

...They are two different "posts." If you're implying that people can see the link there, I was just "updating" them.

WKYT also had Rob Bromley at Marshall when Donovan was there to speak at their fundraising banquet. It pretty much means nothing...

Probably not, I didn't say that it did. I also heard on their newscast this evening that the press conference could be heard on their website live:

 

http://www.wkyt.com

Probably not, I didn't say that it did. I also heard on their newscast this evening that the press conference could be heard on their website live:

 

http://www.wkyt.com

 

I know! I was just saying!!!:thumb:

That's the rumor floating around on the grapevine this morning...

 

I heard that word of this got out and that is why the other two bigs went elsewhere. I sure hope that's the case!

They had a crew in ATL when Morris announced.... maybe thats good news.

If he goes to Florida, that's fine... The UK program will mve on without him, I won't cry over the kid.

Absolutely!! No one player is bigger than the U.K. program. :thumb: :thumb:

I know! I was just saying!!!:thumb:

:thumb: No problem. Besides, how can I argue with an avatar like that. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.