Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

That's the rumor floating around on the grapevine this morning...

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be good...he is a need much more than Lucas.

Honestly though, what sense would that make? :lol:

We could use some good news. You better not tease us!!!

Surely he is above that.

A Legion/Patterson combo is much better than a Lucas/Patterson combination, IMO.

A Legion/Patterson combo is much better than a Lucas/Patterson combination, IMO.

 

Eh, maybe. Do PP and Legion even know each other? I'm sure Jai and PPs chemistry would have been there from the get-go.

  • Author
We could use some good news. You better not tease us!!!

You know me better than that. As always you just never know until it's official, but that's what I've been told as of now...

A Legion/Patterson combo is much better than a Lucas/Patterson combination, IMO.

 

I wouldn't exactly call it better, but it definitely has some advantages. A Legion/Patterson combo gives you that inside-outside game with Patterson demanding a double team, leaving the wing open for Legion to know down the jumper. The Lucas/Patterson combo would give a team that legit low post threat in Patterson and the talented point guard who can break down the defense by getting into the lane and dishing to his big man. Either combo would be effective in its own way. Lets hope Patterson has the UK emblem on his jersey next year!

Eh, maybe. Do PP and Legion even know each other? I'm sure Jai and PPs chemistry would have been there from the get-go.

 

 

...and mattered for about a week or two.

That's the rumor floating around on the grapevine this morning...

Leg pulling? Perhaps just to spike up some conversation.

 

This might be the reason BCG backed off on Hamga though. Where ever PP goes, I wish him the best. It truely would come as a surprise to me if he signed with UK but hey at least we get to find out sometime this week.:thumb:

Perhaps that is why Hamga and Sanchez went elsewhere? UK backed off, confident they would get Patterson?

I love the theories flying now.....keep em coming..

  • Author
Perhaps that is why Hamga and Sanchez went elsewhere? UK backed off, confident they would get Patterson?

That would make sense if there was only one spot open...

By the way, when's the last time anyone saw BCG on TV? I think the last time I saw him was the day they introduced him. Busy man on the road. I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.