Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

No offense taken. I did say "perhaps" and it is only my speculation. I may be the only poster on BGP without a "source" with first hand knowlege on the inner workings of the UK athletic department.

 

As far as Lucas and Hamga go, they did like UK enough to have the Cats among their final choices. They felt other schools were better fits. I wish them well at Florida and UNLV respectively.

 

 

I thought you had to have a source to have an account here. :lol:

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers and toes crossed.....

He will help if he signs.

Fingers and toes crossed.....

Done

  • Author

You just had to know this was going to go down to the wire. The person that told me UK is from Morgantown and has a ton of contacts in Huntington. His claim is being disputed by a guy that covers the south saying he's still hearing Florida. Fun to the last second... :lol:

He will help if he signs.

 

Captain Obvious anyone?

From what I have been able to gather out of Huntington, it has been a two horse race between UK and Florida for a while now.......so that means he's picking Duke.;)

Something in the air tells me that he'll be a Wildcat...:D

 

I hope you're right CC. As much as I wanted Hamga or Sanchez I'd take PP in a heart beat. We need height and big bodies and Patterson is well, tall.

From what I have been able to gather out of Huntington, it has been a two horse race between UK and Florida for a while now.......so that means he's picking Duke.;)

 

Or Pacific...:ylsuper:

A Legion/Patterson combo is much better than a Lucas/Patterson combination, IMO.

Exactly, but UK has only half of that combo as of now! I was never a fan of Lucas!

The only thing I know, is that if Patterson does not postpone committing come tommorow afternoon we will see where we stand for this upcoming season.

Ive always loved following recruiting stuff, but for the first time I am honestly a little burnt out. (Until July, when NIKE camp and the others roll around!!!!)

Pretty soon someone will make a thread "count down till 3:30"

This may or may not mean a thing but I was just watching WKYT news out of Lexington at Noon. They said that his press conference was tommorrow at 3:45 and that WKYT would have a crew there. I just wonder why they would have a crew there unless they already knew something? Maybe so, maybe not.

 

If PP does not go go U.K. I would love it if he went to Minnesota :D . Not gonna happen but it would be hilarious!!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.