Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

Pretty soon someone will make a thread "count down till 3:30"

I do not doubt that one bit. :laugh: :laugh: How many does this make now?? :lol:

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and mattered for about a week or two.

 

And helped us to steamroll Mississippi River Delta Valley State Technical College. Bet your bottom dollar on that!

:lol: yes, I am truly sick of hearing about this kid. I will be glad when his little soap opera is over...

:thumb: :thumb:

This may or may not mean a thing but I was just watching WKYT news out of Lexington at Noon. They said that his press conference was tommorrow at 3:45 and that WKYT would have a crew there. I just wonder why they would have a crew there unless they already knew something? Maybe so, maybe not.

 

If PP does not go go U.K. I would love it if he went to Minnesota :D . Not gonna happen but it would be hilarious!!:lol:

 

WKYT would have had a crew in Texas for Lucas yesterday if it wasn't so far away......

This may or may not mean a thing but I was just watching WKYT news out of Lexington at Noon. They said that his press conference was tommorrow at 3:45 and that WKYT would have a crew there. I just wonder why they would have a crew there unless they already knew something? Maybe so, maybe not.

 

If PP does not go go U.K. I would love it if he went to Minnesota :D . Not gonna happen but it would be hilarious!!:lol:

 

WKYT also had Rob Bromley at Marshall when Donovan was there to speak at their fundraising banquet. It pretty much means nothing...

That's the rumor floating around on the grapevine this morning...

Gt are you setting up the UK faithful for another even bigger meltdown?:lol:

Eh, maybe. Do PP and Legion even know each other? I'm sure Jai and PPs chemistry would have been there from the get-go.

 

 

They'd have plenty of time to gel, and Legion is physically superior to Lucas in every way.

I cant wait to watch the UK vs UF game next year, especially if we get Patterson. I like Lucas and I hope everything works out for him at UF but I hope he gets OWNED that game.

In art class Patterson made a stain-glassed gator head... I just read this in the paper today. I know this does not mean anything, but makes for good gossip...:D :sssh:

  • Author
Gt why do you have to do this to us. :lol:

Because it's fun??? :D

This from Travis Hubbard with the Huntington Herald-Dispatch

 

Gator wait?

After so much buzz about Kentucky over the weekend, now it seems all the momentum has shifted back to Florida in the Patrick Patterson sweepstakes. Still, the talk of Duke is so quiet that it's eerie.

 

But the sense is Patrick has long preferred Florida and over the last 48 hours has gotten the blessing from his parents to go to school so far away. Whether they would move with him remains to be seen, but they have said all along that they plan on living within driving distance of his college choice.

 

To be clear, he hasn't announced or given any indication that he is Florida-bound, but all the suspicions and innuendo point towards him announcing his commitment to Florida at Wednesday's 3:45 p.m. news conference at Huntington High.

 

 

 

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/hssports/

Would you rather be in Gainesville or Lexington. Not a difficult choice for one with no ties to either school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.