Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Interesting read....My opinion is that if his family has a big say in his decision it'll be either UK or Duke....Honestly, I'll be shocked if it isn't Florida though.

  • Author
^Interesting read....My opinion is that if his family has a big say in his decision it'll be either UK or Duke....Honestly, I'll be shocked if it isn't Florida though.

I'm sticking with my source that said UK at this point. Truth be told though, even the people I listen to that are always right seem to be just guessing on Patterson. The bad news is I won't be near a computer much before my show tomorrow. I'm not happy about it... :lol:

Any certain vibe people get from that article? That kid's pretty hard to read... I have my certain thoughts about what he was saying without saying, but I'll see if anyone else feels the same way.

  • Author
Any certain vibe people get from that article? That kid's pretty hard to read... I have my certain thoughts about what he was saying without saying, but I'll see if anyone else feels the same way.

I would give that a shot if I heard the actual interview. A lot of that could easily be cut and paste for effect...

Any certain vibe people get from that article? That kid's pretty hard to read... I have my certain thoughts about what he was saying without saying, but I'll see if anyone else feels the same way.

I think that I know what you are talking about - WSAZ out of huntington, WVa sporets segment is coming up and are going to talk about Paterson, I'll get back if anything different is said.

I would give that a shot if I heard the actual interview. A lot of that could easily be cut and paste for effect...

 

True, very true.

 

I showed it to some unbiased friends of mine (one an Ohio State fan from Youngstown, the other a Texas fan from San Antonio) and they didn't really take anything from it...

 

I've not read a lot of Hubbard's work so I don't know his intentions.

Keithy Moorehouse (WSAZ) just said that his gut feeling was that it was between U.F. and U.K., that Duke was pretty much out. Nothing new really, the press conference will also be on http://www.wsaz.com live tommorrow.

Any certain vibe people get from that article? That kid's pretty hard to read... I have my certain thoughts about what he was saying without saying, but I'll see if anyone else feels the same way.

 

Some of the comments he made had me thinking UK, but I may just be reading to much into it...

Some of the comments he made had me thinking UK, but I may just be reading to much into it...

 

I got that vibe as well, but as GT pointed out it could be the way it was used in the context of the article.. And I didn't want to be called a homer for mentioning how I read it. :lol:

I got that vibe as well, but as GT pointed out it could be the way it was used in the context of the article.. And I didn't want to be called a homer for mentioning how I read it. :lol:

 

 

The one that I really got that from was when Lucas was mentioned....Patterson said Lucas tried to recruit Patterson to Florida but also told Patterson to do what was best for him.

Now hangman, for what you were talking about I noticed the part about go ahead and bring the bus load of students and fans from Lexington. That imo may lead someone to believe U.K. is the one. I don't really think that it meant anything at all. The whole article pretty much talked around it. Like I said..............interesting but I am not going to loose any sleep over it tonight or tommrow night. :D

I'm going to be at work when the decision is made... My 1st break is like 4:30 I assume.. So it's needless to say that I'm going to be running to see what team he picked. :lol: I'd much rather hear it live though.

  • Author

If I was a UK homer, this is what would have jumped out at me.... :D

 

“You have to tell them you’re not signing with their school and are signing with another school,” Patterson said. “They’ve recruited me for a long time and built good relationships and bonds, but I have to call them and tell them I’m not coming.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.