Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

This to the 3 schools who are playing this game.

 

What you will win?

 

This same crap every year till he moves on to the NBA. He will hold out to the last second to say if he is going pro or staying, and he will have a press conference to announce it.:irked:

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he really was having a hard time deciding....I just read that he and his family turned down a request from ESPN to broadcast his announcement live. If he was just doing this for attention, no way does he turn that down.

Normally I would be right there with you, Pancake.. But after reading some of his comments the past 24 hours, it would seem that he isn't JUST doing this for the attention (but that the attention doesn't hurt things). I just hope he makes the best decision for HIM regardless of how he chooses to announce it.

Maybe he really was having a hard time deciding....I just read that he and his family turned down a request from ESPN to broadcast his announcement live. If he was just doing this for attention, no way does he turn that down.

 

 

Is there a link to where you seen this?

Maybe he really was having a hard time deciding....I just read that he and his family turned down a request from ESPN to broadcast his announcement live. If he was just doing this for attention, no way does he turn that down.

 

The comments that he had previously made about wanting to be the last in his class to commit, make it hard for me to believe that.

I honestly think that this has come down to PP truly not being able to decide. The attention has come due simply to the span of time this has covered. And that's whether he wants it or not.

I see that, but I also read that he like all this attention.

 

It also says that he's not dragging it out for the publicity and attention...

  • Author

Demling thinks it's UK...

Demling thinks it's UK...

Im on the phone with a real estate agent that says the same....

 

I cant wait till 4. Patterson or not, all this will be over.

Demling thinks it's UK...

:thumb: I hope so

Anybody who thinks bad of PP for taking so long to decide needs to put yourself in his shoes. Obviously UK homers wouldn't have a hard decision. But imagine being away from all those programs and wow UK, Duke, and Florida. It would be rought to decide. Plus who cares if he likes the attention, I probably would to. I really dont think he is holding out for the attention though. He has to make the best decision for himself, and that isn't easy. Especialy with new coach at UK, Florida players and possibly coach going pro. Its not as easy as saying Im going there and that is that.

In all honesty, as bad as I hate to say this, I see no way that any young, INTELLIGENT, athlete could turn down going to Duke. Education wise that is. Duke is one of the top educational institutions in the country and if any athlete were to base their decision on academics, Duke is a no brainer. If their test scores and high school GPA are high enough...:thumb:

Im on the phone with a real estate agent that says the same....

 

I cant wait till 4. Patterson or not, all this will be over.

 

 

Stop the teasing and getting my hopes up....As a UK fan, there's been way too many letdowns the past few years....:cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.