Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

In all seriousness... what top athlete goes to school for education. Cmon. Most dont even go to class anyway.

 

"Welp, I got 23 and 11 and we beat our rival... no class for a week".

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I just have to post this from another board...

He is the store manager at Finish Line in Huntington and just said a lady came in at around 1 PM Eastern time and bought a UK hat. He thought nothing of it until he looked at the credit card receipt and it said Tywanna Patterson! Look for him to pull the hat out of a Finish Line bag possibly...

 

Here we go again....:lol:

In all seriousness... what top athlete goes to school for education. Cmon. Most dont even go to class anyway.

 

"Welp, I got 23 and 11 and we beat our rival... no class for a week".

 

I was just stating that fact because in earlier posts some people had discussed him being an intelligent young man and worrying about his education. The athletes that are successful at the professional level are the ones who are intelligent and have actually finished their education at some point. There are a few exceptions, such as Kobe Bryant, who went straight from high school to being a superstar and an NBA champ. But others like Shaquille O'Neal, who has not only a Bachelors degree but his MBA, have proven their all around intelligence.

Sorry, I just have to post this from another board...

He is the store manager at Finish Line in Huntington and just said a lady came in at around 1 PM Eastern time and bought a UK hat. He thought nothing of it until he looked at the credit card receipt and it said Tywanna Patterson! Look for him to pull the hat out of a Finish Line bag possibly...

 

Here we go again....:lol:

 

Just like those real estate agents who said Billy D's wife was in Lexington looking for a house! HAHA!!

I was just stating that fact because in earlier posts some people had discussed him being an intelligent young man and worrying about his education. The athletes that are successful at the professional level are the ones who are intelligent and have actually finished their education at some point. There are a few exceptions, such as Kobe Bryant, who went straight from high school to being a superstar and an NBA champ. But others like Shaquille O'Neal, who has not only a Bachelors degree but his MBA, have proven their all around intelligence.

 

Randolph Morris, who was said to be a good student in HS and made good scores on the SATs and such specifically said that he chose UK over GT because of the easier courses. Its not like Randolph went to class very often anyway though.. I had two with him.

Randolph Morris, who was said to be a good student in HS and made good scores on the SATs and such specifically said that he chose UK over GT because of the easier courses. Its not like Randolph went to class very often anyway though.. I had two with him.
But he was studious enough to finish all his courses by correspondence this semester... Right?:lol:
  • Author

I've had two reliable sources say they are hearing UK in the past 30 minutes...

I stand by my post (151)...

Sorry, I just have to post this from another board...

He is the store manager at Finish Line in Huntington and just said a lady came in at around 1 PM Eastern time and bought a UK hat. He thought nothing of it until he looked at the credit card receipt and it said Tywanna Patterson! Look for him to pull the hat out of a Finish Line bag possibly...

 

Here we go again....:lol:

This is hilarious!!!!!

wishful thinking, just like Billy D. but lets hope its not!!!!

On a side note, there is 5230 on TCP waiting impatiently.

But he was studious enough to finish all his courses by correspondence this semester... Right?:lol:

 

Im sure he is a smart guy and if he is focused would be able to finish all of his courses by correspondence. However, the two classes I had with him my freshman year he showed up every once in a while and rarely did anything. He either slept or played with his cell phone all class.

I had a PS 101 class with him and we were required to write a 3 page essay on a variety of topics. I happened to be sitting in the row in front of him that day and a person sitting next to him asked Randolph what he wrote his paper on. He responded with "I dont know, I didnt write this."

I've had two reliable sources say they are hearing UK in the past 30 minutes...

 

Hope its true

Randolph Morris, who was said to be a good student in HS and made good scores on the SATs and such specifically said that he chose UK over GT because of the easier courses. Its not like Randolph went to class very often anyway though.. I had two with him.

 

I don't think anybody who averages 8 points, 4 rebounds, and thinks that they will get drafted after a subpar, below average freshman year is a very intelligent person!

Im sure he is a smart guy and if he is focused would be able to finish all of his courses by correspondence. However, the two classes I had with him my freshman year he showed up every once in a while and rarely did anything. He either slept or played with his cell phone all class.

I had a PS 101 class with him and we were required to write a 3 page essay on a variety of topics. I happened to be sitting in the row in front of him that day and a person sitting next to him asked Randolph what he wrote his paper on. He responded with "I dont know, I didnt write this."

:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.