Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

I'm not even going to look on here when I am at work. I am just going to wait till I get home and hope for the best.

 

That is gonna take some will power!

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not even going to look on here when I am at work. I am just going to wait till I get home and hope for the best.

 

Bet you hear before then, whether you look on here to find out or not. :p

Eh, maybe. Do PP and Legion even know each other? I'm sure Jai and PPs chemistry would have been there from the get-go.

 

Legion and Patterson are good friends. Talk twice a week on the phone and e-mail each other daily. Legion said after he committed that the 1st person he called was Patterson and that he was going to be all over him to get him to UK. When asked about Lucas Legion comments were something like I know him but not well.

“You have to tell them you’re not signing with their school and are signing with another school,” Patterson said. “They’ve recruited me for a long time and built good relationships and bonds, but I have to call them and tell them I’m not coming.”

 

I don't like this, it leads me to beleive Florida or Duke. Doesn't really matter though, UK basketball will go on with or with out this young man. We can only hope that he makes the right decision for him.

I'm not even going to look on here when I am at work. I am just going to wait till I get home and hope for the best.

Yeah you will :thumb:

UK basketball will go on with or with out this young man. We can only hope that he makes the right decision for him.

:thumb: and hopefully no crazed fan will say they hate him over his decision.

Bet you don't make it....:lol:

I'll make that same bet...:p

I dont see how you guys get that quote means Florida or Duke. I agree with GT it is very uplifting for us cats fans.

I know alot of people is upset but I think Patterson has handled the situation well. For me no brainer UK, but without being a UK fan that would be a wild decision to have to make. Im back and forward alot on the deal, I would bet my farm its either UK or Florida. I have always looked at Florida as the leader but who knows now, and nobody will know until 2mara, and that is the way it should be, I cant stand for leaks to get out, I enjoy the suprise of the announcement.

I know I work 2mara but I will be checking AP wires and in our lounge with the TV on lol.

:thumb: and hopefully no crazed fan will say they hate him over his decision.

Whether crazed fans hate him or not he will still get booed. He's a talented big man. Please tell me Noah and Horford didn't get booed once they came to Rupp. It doesn't make any difference in the world. He'll just be another player who played in Rupp Arena. Nobody will remember it 3-4 years down the road (anybody remember any potential UK recruits 3-4 years ago who got booed by UK fans?). If he plays for UK he could be remembered with the many, many legends.

If I was a UK homer, this is what would have jumped out at me.... :D

 

“You have to tell them you’re not signing with their school and are signing with another school,” Patterson said. “They’ve recruited me for a long time and built good relationships and bonds, but I have to call them and tell them I’m not coming.”

 

I agree, Donovan and his assistants have been on him along time, Gillispie has only been here a little over a month.

 

"Patterson expects his much-anticipated announcement to be well-attended. He said some fans and students from Kentucky even inquired about attending the signing ceremony. “They might have to pull out all the stands because so many people are coming,” Patterson said. “(Huntington High athletic director Steve Morris) said today that like 50 people from Lexington wanted to take a bus and sit in the stands. ... He said if you don't sign with UK we might have to have police officers to hold them back because there might be a riot, but I told him to bring them all. Everyone is welcome.” "

 

Interesting. Well my source is calling me in the morning, I just can't wait until 3:30, LOL.

Ch 27 this morning was saying it was now a 2 school race...UK and Florida. Also that he would NOT call the school in advance he would not choose...they would find out at the press conference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.