Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not believing anything until he announces... His parents who are so great at keeping everything quiet have let it leak that they've given their blessing about him going to Florida? Not sure I'm buying.

I know Travis, he may be right, but hes full of crap to haha. I talk to him alot and dont believe him on a word he says, he told me Duke earlier this year haha. One thing is Duke isnt int he picture I honestly dont think as much as some assume. But its a race between two SEC schools, maybe he will think like Lucas and see playing time right away, and that time is at UK. Im still hoping.

Would you rather be in Gainesville or Lexington. Not a difficult choice for one with no ties to either school.

 

I think one advantage UK has/had in this recruiting battle is how close Lexington is to Huntington. I don't know whether staying close is something Patterson cares about, but you'd think his mother would love the opportunity to watch him play on a regular basis, which she could do at UK. Ultimately, I don't think that would be a deciding factor, but it certainly couldn't have hurt UK. I wouldn't be surprised either way with Patterson, but I don't think Lucas going to Florida automatically eliminated UK like most did.

 

In any case, I don't understand the devastated attitude of some UK fans over Lucas and possibly Patterson. After the coaching change, it was pretty much believed that we had no shot...I think Gillispie did a great job of keeping UK in the game. If he strikes out, so be it, it was considered a longshot and shouldn't be unexpected. What he does with next year's recruiting class and on is more important, and the real key. I think he did a nice job of getting Legion. If he gets Patterson, I'd just consider that a bonus and a headstart on his rebuilding job.

I have thought Patterson would go to UF for a long time. There is a very small chance he will commit to UK tomorrow. Patterson will be a Gator next season and UK can move on to the 08 recruiting class. Hopefully we can get Darius Miller to commit some time soon.

I think some of the 08 recruits will depend on how well Coach G can do with this years team.

Please Patterson, just sign with UK...:lol:

Please Patterson, just sign with UK...:lol:

:lol:

We still don't know and I assume that the Patterson family will keep a tight lid on what his final answer is until the news conference tomorrow at 3:45 p.m. at his high school.

 

Last week, I told you the winds of wisdom had me leaning towards thinking Patterson would go to UK and still through the weekend I was getting the same feeling.

 

Now, I hate to tell Kentucky fans but I will be very surprised if Patterson doesn't go to Florida. And that will mean the Wildcats end up going 0-for-4 this week on landing major prospects. To make matters worse, two will be lost to Billy Donovan and another to John Pelphrey.

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

If he goes to Florida, that's fine... The UK program will mve on without him, I won't cry over the kid.

If he goes to Florida, that's fine... The UK program will mve on without him, I won't cry over the kid.

 

Amen. :thumb:

If he goes to Florida, that's fine... The UK program will mve on without him, I won't cry over the kid.

Exactly, it is what it is!

If he goes to Florida, that's fine... The UK program will mve on without him, I won't cry over the kid.

:cry:

 

Just kidding. Having a little fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.