Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

Wow... I looked completely over that one... Nice find. :p

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was a UK homer, this is what would have jumped out at me.... :D

 

“You have to tell them you’re not signing with their school and are signing with another school,” Patterson said. “They’ve recruited me for a long time and built good relationships and bonds, but I have to call them and tell them I’m not coming.”

 

That's the part that makes it sound like Florida....:lol:

That's the part that makes it sound like Florida....:lol:

 

 

Hasn't Florida been recruiting him for a long time? Gillispie hasn't...

  • Author
That's the part that makes it sound like Florida....:lol:

Huh? At this point only two of the three coaches have been recruiting him for a long time. If I wanted to spin a comment it would be that one. He's going to have to call the two recruiting him longest and tell him he said no...

Huh? At this point only two of the three coaches have been recruiting him for a long time. If I wanted to spin a comment it would be that one. He's going to have to call the two recruiting him longest and tell him he said no...

Stop that non sense.

GT has been a UK homer since I let him sport my avatar a couple years ago... It's addictive.

Huh? At this point only two of the three coaches have been recruiting him for a long time. If I wanted to spin a comment it would be that one. He's going to have to call the two recruiting him longest and tell him he said no...

 

 

Coaches, yes, I took it more from a program perspective....UK has been on him longer than either Duke or Florida.

  • Author
Stop that non sense.

Just saying what I would spin my way... :D

Hasn't Florida been recruiting him for a long time? Gillispie hasn't...

 

 

Florida is very recent compared to UK.....

 

Now if we're talking about coaches, than yes, you're correct.

  • Author
Coaches, yes, I took it more from a program perspective....UK has been on him longer than either Duke or Florida.

That means nothing now. Calling Billy G to say no would be easiest...

That means nothing now. Calling Billy G to say no would be easiest...

 

 

True....Never thought of it that way.

GT, PP is usually pretty coy about these things.

The statement you cited was nice to read. I caught that along with two other things. You could construe that as being the school or the coach. I see it as the coach. Plus for UK, IMO.

 

There was a comment about things that he wrote down positively and negatively...when he said what stood out that allowed him to make a decision...he said he couldn't say because that would give it away. All three schools have similar characteristics, in ways, but I took the deciding factor he wouldn't reveal as being "the school of my choice is close to home, and family is nearby" To me that is what really seperates the three schools. Favoring UK.

 

Lastly, the comment about UK may be sending a bus to Huntington. He seemed to enjoy that and say everyone is welcome. Plus for UK.

 

Now I am trying to read way too much into this. I still think smart money is on UF.

But you have to take into account a few things. With Duke he will be at the center position with Singler there. At UK, there is no guarantee that Donovan will be there. At UK there are a world of pluses. Of course I am biased.

 

I just think people shouldn't go overboard if he does not choose UK, because if you remember, practically everyone had given up on Patterson after OTS left.

  • Author

I was doing nothing more than pointing out what jumped out at me most. I agree there are a lot of "hidden messages" in there pointing to UK. I guess only time will tell now... ;)

I'm not even going to look on here when I am at work. I am just going to wait till I get home and hope for the best.

I'm not even going to look on here when I am at work. I am just going to wait till I get home and hope for the best.

 

Bet you don't make it....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.