Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

This is hilarious!!!!!

 

:thumb: I love it...:lol:

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sure he is a smart guy and if he is focused would be able to finish all of his courses by correspondence. However, the two classes I had with him my freshman year he showed up every once in a while and rarely did anything. He either slept or played with his cell phone all class.

I had a PS 101 class with him and we were required to write a 3 page essay on a variety of topics. I happened to be sitting in the row in front of him that day and a person sitting next to him asked Randolph what he wrote his paper on. He responded with "I dont know, I didnt write this."

 

 

I've been told the same about numerous college athletes at both UK and UofL....It's pretty common in DI athletics.

I agree, it is pretty common, which brings us back to what I was saying earlier..... what top athlete actually goes to school for academics?

I agree, it is pretty common, which brings us back to what I was saying earlier..... what top athlete actually goes to school for academics?

 

 

There are some, guys such as the Stanford crew back in the day, but most don't care about that aspect anymore.

It's pretty common outside of athletics too. A lot of regular students are looking for the easy way out also! lol..

One Patterson thread is enough until after he announces.

 

Might as well be this one.

SVfan's post is one thing I've always wanted to mention. I find it unfair that people criticize athletes so harshly for not attending class. It's clearly because they're in the limelight, which I understand but it shouldn't go unnoticed that plenty of kids on academic scholarship couldn't find their way to the correct classroom by mid-semester. Just a thought.

 

And I do agree that very few high school athletes choose college based on academics. Especially if you have the ability to make it as a pro.

Drum Roll please.....................................

 

KENTUCKY:dancingpa :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.