Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

Ch 27 this morning was saying it was now a 2 school race...UK and Florida. Also that he would NOT call the school in advance he would not choose...they would find out at the press conference.

 

It seems to be between UK an UF. Word out is that Patterson was talking with Legion and told him that Duke was out.

 

A lot of buzz seems to be the same that GT was talking about when he started the thread. No one will know for sure until he makes it official but a lot of buzz in favor of UK.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PP is going to UK.
He may be going to UK, but you've made similar statements about other situations.......

 

Billy D. will be the next UK Coach.
He may be going to UK, but you've made similar statements about other situations.......

So has half the state....

So has half the state....
About Billy D yeah, but not here. All of them are saying I hope, or maybe he will.

 

To make such a definite statement is different.

I would be shocked if he does not go to UF, but with Billy D. testing the NBA so much as of late that may be a big factor now.

I have a very good feeling he will be a Cat!

Let's just hope PP doesn't turn out to be another project for the Cats.

I still tend to go with UF, but, I'm crossing my fingers it'll be UK...IMO, they need him alot worse the the Gators do...UF may be young, but, they've got some real talent coming in...In 2-3 years, they'll be loaded back up...With patterson and a solid 08 class, UK could be very solid as well in the next couple of years...

The question with Florida is who will be coaching the Gators when that young talent starts to develop and if it's not Donovan, will all that talent stay?????

He may be going to UK, but you've made similar statements about other situations.......

 

 

 

Oh yeah, you mean the time I made a type-o? Yes, I remember. I hit the D instead of the G.;)

Let's just hope PP doesn't turn out to be another project for the Cats.

 

So I guess we could refer to him as Project Pat in that case.....

Oh yeah, you mean the time I made a type-o? Yes, I remember. I hit the D instead of the G.;)
:D :thumb: :lol:

I will give the whole Patterson family this, they can keep a secret. :sssh:

 

This is like a car wreck, I have tried to look away but I can't. I really don't care where this kids goes, I just want to quit talking about him...:irked:

I'm loving the suspense and anticipation of were he will go, I have had guesses before but I honestly have no clue. Im not getting much done at the office today lol.

Who is the best recruiter Lucas or Legion? I guess we'll see at 3:30.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.