Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

That would make sense if there was only one spot open...

 

 

....or he wanted to save an extra scholly for next year. If Patterson does come to UK, great. But I don't think this guy is the savior he's being made out to be. Don't misunderstand. He's a good player and would fill a need, but he doesn't make UK an automatic contender.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would make sense if there was only one spot open...

 

Or just maybe BCG was only looking to sign one big this year and save the scholly for next year. Assuming PP to UK is correct.

  • Author
....or he wanted to save an extra scholly for next year. If Patterson does come to UK, great. But I don't think this guy is the savior he's being made out to be. Don't misunderstand. He's a good player and would fill a need, but he doesn't make UK and automatic contender.

I would buy holding one back if they didn't need so much help on the inside. It's more likely, IMO, that Sanchez wanted to stay home and Hamga knew he would be getting in over his head...

I would buy holding one back if they didn't need so much help on the inside. It's more likely, IMO, that Sanchez wanted to stay home and Hamga knew he would be getting in over his head...

Well, we do have the '09 pg from Texas who verballed. If BCG signed 2 recruits next year, he'd still have to save the one scholarship for the '09 pg. This is assuming noone leaves early or transfers.

this would help the inside game.

Has he scheduled a press conference yet?

  • Author

3:30 tomorrow I believe...

Perhaps that is why Hamga and Sanchez went elsewhere? UK backed off, confident they would get Patterson?

Nothing personal to CF here but just using the post to make an observation.

 

This mindset of UK fans cracks me up and my dad has a bad case of it. If UK didn't sign a recruit, then the reason why MUST have been that UK DIDN'T want them. Cracks me up that there is a group of UK fans that will not accept that a recruit may simply NOT LIKE UK and NOT WANT TO GO TO UK.

 

Just find that amusing.

I would buy holding one back if they didn't need so much help on the inside. It's more likely, IMO, that Sanchez wanted to stay home and Hamga knew he would be getting in over his head...

 

 

Was Sanchez offered?

 

I agree about Hamga. His coach's comment about possibly being recruited over is telling.

  • Author
Was Sanchez offered?

 

I agree about Hamga. His coach's comment about possibly being recruited over is telling.

I don't think it ever really got to the point they thought they could get him out of Arkansas. Tis true that he was never offered...

Nothing personal to CF here but just using the post to make an observation.

 

This mindset of UK fans cracks me up and my dad has a bad case of it. If UK didn't sign a recruit, then the reason why MUST have been that UK DIDN'T want them. Cracks me up that there is a group of UK fans that will not accept that a recruit may simply NOT LIKE UK and NOT WANT TO GO TO UK.

 

Just find that amusing.

 

 

No offense taken. I did say "perhaps" and it is only my speculation. I may be the only poster on BGP without a "source" that has first hand knowledge on the inner workings of the UK athletic department.

 

As far as Lucas and Hamga go, they did like UK enough to have the Cats among their final choices. They felt other schools were better fits. I wish them well at Florida and UNLV respectively.

hasn't he scheduled several?

Yeah, but that was to announce another one.

hasn't he scheduled several?

 

 

:lol: yes, I am truly sick of hearing about this kid. I will be glad when his little soap opera is over...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.