Why hasn't Coach K and Duke produced more head coaches from their assistants?

Because I have never seen anything like this. Whenever he has won big games or anything, you rarely see his family.

Maybe not on TV...but when you're there..there is a ton of family influence....at all the games...I have been to a bunch of their games...and I have noticed it.

Duke doesnt have many coaches who are heads mainly because of the low amount of turnover at that program. I am also glad to see that K does not involve his family. His program has enough attention surrounding it, I assume that he wants to keep his family grounded.

^ On a tour of the campus once...will be there again late this July...I need to see a game.

Don't you think that CIS is a little deceiving. From the outside I would never have know it was a basketball arena. The lobby is pretty cool how they had both their NCAA trophies right in front. (Only 2 when I was last there). I think that the arena is a lot cooler looking when it is empty, all the detailed wood, etc. Cant really see that on TV. They got history there, but I'm really surprised that a program on their level hasn't upgraded the facilities.

Hard to believe that there football stadium is used by a BCS conference school.

Overall it is a beautiful campus. Of ones if seen I would put it right up there with Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, and Virginia.