Dick Vitale: What happened?

00-02 seasons wasn't exactly peaches and cream....

If I am correct only one of those years did we not make it past the 1st week. And on those teams we had some actual top players out of high school on those teams. So Tubby had the players we wanted on those teams, and those teams did actually beat some good teams as well on those years. So that once again goes with what I posted...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, blah, blah....

I heard Dickie V all weekend.

26 wins a season baby.

26 wins a season.

ugh.

26 wins a season.......against inferior competition.

LOST to all ranked opponents this year!!!

I have said it before.

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 12 loss season

A 13 loss season

And can't beat Vandy, Florida, UNC, Kansas, Michigan State, Georgia swept Uk just recently, UCLA, Memphis,

I do understand what you're saying but UK plays one of the toughest schedules in the country every year and THE toughest in the country this year. You also have to look at the season as a whole and the fact of the matter is that UK plays quality opponents night in and night out. While other schools may play 1 good team and then 3 poor teams, UK is playing quality teams mostly everynight. If Tubby would have only made it to at least 1 or 2 Final Fours I think the fans would be content. I as a fan don't expect a championship every year, it's unrealistic to want that but I do want us to CONTEND for a title. Most fans, the sane ones anyway, realize that with college basketball being the way it is and players leaving early for the NBA even a school like UK is not going to win a championship every year or even contend every year but I do expect UK to contend every few years or so. Tubby could not get that done and that's one of the reasons why he's in Minnesota right now.