Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dick Vitale: What happened?

Featured Replies

00-02 seasons wasn't exactly peaches and cream....

 

If I am correct only one of those years did we not make it past the 1st week. And on those teams we had some actual top players out of high school on those teams. So Tubby had the players we wanted on those teams, and those teams did actually beat some good teams as well on those years. So that once again goes with what I posted...

  • Replies 108
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blah, blah, blah....

I heard Dickie V all weekend.

 

26 wins a season baby.

26 wins a season.

 

ugh.

 

26 wins a season.......against inferior competition.

 

LOST to all ranked opponents this year!!!

 

I have said it before.

 

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 10 loss season

A 12 loss season

A 13 loss season

 

And can't beat Vandy, Florida, UNC, Kansas, Michigan State, Georgia swept Uk just recently, UCLA, Memphis,

 

 

I do understand what you're saying but UK plays one of the toughest schedules in the country every year and THE toughest in the country this year. You also have to look at the season as a whole and the fact of the matter is that UK plays quality opponents night in and night out. While other schools may play 1 good team and then 3 poor teams, UK is playing quality teams mostly everynight. If Tubby would have only made it to at least 1 or 2 Final Fours I think the fans would be content. I as a fan don't expect a championship every year, it's unrealistic to want that but I do want us to CONTEND for a title. Most fans, the sane ones anyway, realize that with college basketball being the way it is and players leaving early for the NBA even a school like UK is not going to win a championship every year or even contend every year but I do expect UK to contend every few years or so. Tubby could not get that done and that's one of the reasons why he's in Minnesota right now.

3 of those 4 seasons are collecting dust at a rapid pace. Stan Heath and Tom Crean recruited at a big time level. Since they left, not so much...

 

Not as much dust as Tubby's championship.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.