Maysville Ledger Independent

KyBuckeye....I could not care less about either team, but you took a lot of words to not offer a legitimate explanation. How much space does it take to include a score and an explanation that more complete coverage will follow later.

I'd bet it's the first time in the history of the paper that a regional semi-final game played at Mason Co hasn't been written up.

I would also have to add that it's the first time the schedule has been laid out in such a manner that the final would have already been played before the next edition of the paper, effectively diminishing the importance of a writeup of Saturday's games. Fair enough though, we can agree to disagree. :thumb:

KyBuckeye....I could not care less about either team, but you took a lot of words to not offer a legitimate explanation. How much space does it take to include a score and an explanation that more complete coverage will follow later.

It's a judgement call, on which I spent two full paragraphs specualting about the reasoning, despite the fact that I wasn't even there. I'm not sure what else you want.

In summation, there probably should have been at least a couple paragraphs or something in there. I never disagreed with that. Unfortunately, we're not all perfect and it's over and done with. Sorry for trying to help out with a different point of view. While we're on a roll today, I guess I'm fair game if anybody else wants to take any shots at me too.