Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maysville Ledger Independent

Featured Replies

KyBuckeye....I could not care less about either team, but you took a lot of words to not offer a legitimate explanation. How much space does it take to include a score and an explanation that more complete coverage will follow later.

  • Author

With no write-up of the one point semi-final Clark-Scott game, no pictures of the regional winners or runner up is just not right and I do care.:confused: :mad:

No matter what there should have been a write-up regarding that game!!!!!!!!! There is NO excuse for there not being one!

I'd bet it's the first time in the history of the paper that a regional semi-final game played at Mason Co hasn't been written up.

 

I would also have to add that it's the first time the schedule has been laid out in such a manner that the final would have already been played before the next edition of the paper, effectively diminishing the importance of a writeup of Saturday's games. Fair enough though, we can agree to disagree. :thumb:

 

KyBuckeye....I could not care less about either team, but you took a lot of words to not offer a legitimate explanation. How much space does it take to include a score and an explanation that more complete coverage will follow later.

 

It's a judgement call, on which I spent two full paragraphs specualting about the reasoning, despite the fact that I wasn't even there. I'm not sure what else you want.

 

In summation, there probably should have been at least a couple paragraphs or something in there. I never disagreed with that. Unfortunately, we're not all perfect and it's over and done with. Sorry for trying to help out with a different point of view. While we're on a roll today, I guess I'm fair game if anybody else wants to take any shots at me too.

  • Author

Enough said , but I did enjoy the article on how the Amish cook steaks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.