Russell Vs. Lewis Co. - Predictions/thoughts?

How can you call this one ? Russell w/o the regional POY , uncharted waters for the devil's. I don't think Lewis can capture the emotion of mon night vs greenup. GCHS is a huge rival game for Lewis , russell is not. They shot very well , under huge pressure . Can they do it twice in a row ? I've got my doubts.... 1 things for sure , the place will be rockin big. And there is no coach , none , that I'd rather have in march than Mr March . LB

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell will have to step it up, with the 16th region m.o.p.(IMO) out. Lewis Co fans will be fired up and Hampton will have them playin there best. Marty Ruggles played well against Greenup and Shawn Zornes is feelin better. it will take good guard play from Britt, F. Witten, and Owens and big defensive stops from Enix and Lykins to beat Russell and Turner and Gill will have to play great on offense to replace J.V. This game will come down to the wire, probably no more then a 5 point game

Blair questionable with a rolled ankle. It will be interesting to see if Russell comes out with a chip on their shoulder or going through the motions.

Just a question, did Blair happen to roll his ankle on the same spot on the Lewis floor talked about in the Raceland/Russell Girls game thread? If so, from what posters were saying in that one this is Vanhoose (Russell boys), Vanderhoof (Raceland girls) and another that I can't remember the name mentioned now injured at that smae spot on the floor. Just wondering, there were complaints from several about a "low" spot in the floor in the other thread.. :confused:

Just a question, did Blair happen to roll his ankle on the same spot on the Lewis floor talked about in the Raceland/Russell Girls game thread? If so, from what posters were saying in that one this is Vanhoose (Russell boys), Vanderhoof (Raceland girls) and another that I can't remember the name mentioned now injured at that smae spot on the floor. Just wondering, there were complaints from several about a "low" spot in the floor in the other thread.. :confused:

I have know idea about the floor at Lewis Co. I have not been able to attend any of the tournament games this year. Perhaps Jay Bilas could answer this question.

Blair turned his ankle in practice at Russell not at Lewis County.

:thumb: Thank you, I have no idea from my personal witness of a low spot - have never seen the Lewis gym let alone walked across the floor. I was just asking the question due to the talk about it on another thread.