Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should 14th Referees stay in for region

Featured Replies

What are you thoughts?

No! Much better for them to go out.

The 14th has some of the best officials in the state. Why send them out to do a great job in someone elses region. We should keep our own referees right here and let them call for us like they have all year long. We know how they call and are adjusted to it after all season long, now we have to change and get adjusted to someone else in the Region. Don't like it at all. Although I agree it's a lot better for the officials, but for us coaches I would much rather see the officials that I have seen all year long. But that is just me I guess.

If the 14th is trading with the 12th then you will be ok. I think the top refs in the 12th are as good as any in the state.

  • Author

I see both sides of this, however I hear bit and pieces of alot of controversy right now with the officials in the 14th. I hear it all revolves around PIEFACE making the assignments.

I think it's better if they switch out. I don't know where the officials the refed last year's regional tournament was from, but they did a superb job in my opinion.

  • Author

I will agree with you Clutch. there was no problems last year. That is the first time that has happened in the 14th in a while

Need to exchange, but really don't know what you will get from any other region. No accountability is always the problem.

I see both sides of this, however I hear bit and pieces of alot of controversy right now with the officials in the 14th. I hear it all revolves around PIEFACE making the assignments.

 

People must not have a problem with him (Tommy)assigning the games for Happy because he has been doing it for 2 years. If they have a problem with it then all they have to do is get it changed by voting Happy from Hazard out. I think he has done a pretty good job at giving us coaches who we want. I have heard things about some of the officials being upset, but all he can go by is ratings. I know we got someone on our PCC/B-Horn game, that we shouldn't have so it was changed, now there are 3 top officials on the game which is how it should be for such a big game.

I see both sides of this, however I hear bit and pieces of alot of controversy right now with the officials in the 14th. I hear it all revolves around PIEFACE making the assignments.
That is several instances, I've noticed you referencing this person, by that description.

 

It's really not needed....:thumb:

 

Ref's are being rotated, in various Regions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.