For all Tubby bashers!

letstalksports

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Mark Few (Gonzaga), Tom Crean (Marquette), and Billy Donovan (Florida) off the top of my head. Not sure what the odds of getting those guys would be, but I like all three. I doubt Few is going to leave the Zags, but I think the other two would strongly consider the job, at the least.

I like Mark Few (Gonzaga), Tom Crean (Marquette), and Billy Donovan (Florida) off the top of my head. Not sure what the odds of getting those guys would be, but I like all three. I doubt Few is going to leave the Zags, but I think the other two would strongly consider the job, at the least.

Do you think the Gonzaga job is better than UK? I would hope they wouldn't offer it to few it it ever opened.

I'm certainly not in love with Crean like some are. I would like Billy D over him for sure.

Up until last year, Billy D had the reputation of having a great team that always choked come March. They finally live up to their hype and everyone's proclaiming him as the next great thing. I just don't get it.

He said that he doubted Few would leave the Zags if the UK job were open. I was asking why that would be.

Because he's in the perfect spot right now. He's got a pipeline of talent from the Seattle area that love to play for the Zags and he is king in that town. Why would you leave that situation for the super stressful job that is UK basketball coach?

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Few as the next Arizona coach once Olsen decides to hang it up.

He said that he doubted Few would leave the Zags if the UK job were open. I was asking why that would be.

My bad.

Few has been offered other step up positions in past years and he has declined for one reason or another... I am not sure if has been waiting for the best of the best or just content in mid-major land?

Because he's in the perfect spot right now. He's got a pipeline of talent from the Seattle area that love to play for the Zags and he is king in that town. Why would you leave that situation for the super stressful job that is UK basketball coach?

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Few as the next Arizona coach once Olsen decides to hang it up.

I believe the recent success of Washington is going to hurt the pipeline.