64th District Pairings

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take a 3-1 or 4-0 vote to change the seed back to a draw. 2-2 keeps it as a seeded district.

What facts do you have to substantiate this statement? Actually, I'm afraid you are correct and, if so, I am also afraid that I know whose throat was cut at Fannin Toyota..

Let me ask this question, when did a draw ever benefit Rose Hill? Please tell me one time where a blind draw has helped the Royals advance to the regionals.

On the other hand had we draw the region in OJ's years and drawn Ashland it would have hurt us. If Rose Hill returns to the days of the mid to late 90's then it won't matter who they draw just like it didn't back then. Your either good enough or your not.

I feel bad that it is seeded because me being a 63rd District guy with the draw each year is a much anticipated day and yes it is always good to form alliances. For example in every 63rd meeting Russell motions to seed and Greenup Co. seconds raceland and Fairview always shot them down, and now Raceland and Lewis Co. shoot them down. Ricky P if you are good enough then a blind draw such not matter either, and a blind draw can work in your favor in those less say lean years and it doesn't ensure you to be the "sacrifical lamb"

I feel bad that it is seeded because me being a 63rd District guy with the draw each year is a much anticipated day and yes it is always good to form alliances. For example in every 63rd meeting Russell motions to seed and Greenup Co. seconds raceland and Fairview always shot them down, and now Raceland and Lewis Co. shoot them down. Ricky P if you are good enough then a blind draw such not matter either, and a blind draw can work in your favor in those less say lean years and it doesn't ensure you to be the "sacrifical lamb"

Some minor sports should think about seeding such as volleyball Blue Blazer?

Well, Rose Hill was pretty bad for years and it never, ever saved them from being the "sacrifical lamb".

I personally think seeding is the fairest way. There should be some reward for an entire season of play. If I have the best team and there is a team that is nearly as good I don't want my season decided by a coin flip or a blind draw.