Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Glasgow

Featured Replies

  • Replies 171
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coach Preston
    Coach Preston

    Guys I know someone that was recently approached and offered a job that needs turning around. He asked for $25,000. The immediate response was no problem we can do that. I am not saying that is common

  • IF you truly want to be a HC, being a 2nd/3rd option doesn't matter.  Get in there, do the job and win.  Doesn't matter how you got there IMO. 

  • I’ll tell ya why he would leave hart co, the last 2 years he’s had teams full of covid holdovers and he won’t have that next year.

Posted Images

If this is real, I know Boyle County Assistant Coach that is from around that area. Would he come back? 

Probably retiring and they have to go through the formality of opening the job in order to rehire. 

I had heard some talk about Coach Garmon possibly retiring at the end of the season, so based on timing I get the feeling this is an actual open job.

36 minutes ago, BabyBillyForeman said:

If this is real, I know Boyle County Assistant Coach that is from around that area. Would he come back? 

Which Boyle assistant?

And I if was any high school looking for a Coach I would definitely be looking hard at any Boyle assistants that apply. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Which Boyle assistant?

And I if was any high school looking for a Coach I would definitely be looking hard at any Boyle assistants that apply. 

Jackson Arnett is from Tompkinsville.

17 minutes ago, theguru said:

Which Boyle assistant?

And I if was any high school looking for a Coach I would definitely be looking hard at any Boyle assistants that apply. 

Believe he is referencing Jackson Arnett, but he's from Monroe Co.

I think they are going to be pretty good next year from what they have returning. Seems like an odd time to retire. 

13 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I think they are going to be pretty good next year from what they have returning. Seems like an odd time to retire. 

Might just be retiring from education but continuing coaching. The way the system is set up, if you retire as a teacher, they have to repost the coaching position, even if you are being rehired. There have been numerous coaches in Kentucky do something similar over the years.

3 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Might just be retiring from education but continuing coaching. The way the system is set up, if you retire as a teacher, they have to repost the coaching position, even if you are being rehired. There have been numerous coaches in Kentucky do something similar over the years.

Bingo!!

Pretty sure I know someone who is very interested in this job, and the Scotties, just might be interested in him. 

Have we determined if this job is in fact open or if it was a retire/rehire situation? Also @Big East Zebra who has interest in the job or who does the school have interest in?

  • Author

Names I’ve heard so far:

Jackson Arnett

Chad Griffin

To my knowledge, it's open, and there is not much buzz around it. 

18 hours ago, DearToday said:

Names I’ve heard so far:

Jackson Arnett

Chad Griffin

Would griffin actually leave Hart for Glasgow?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.