Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Glasgow

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, BillNye said:

Certainly. Rick Wood is a legend. Just pointing out that it’s not the first time there’s been something in the water with Glasgow during the hiring process. 

Yes, and what a coincidence because it is a completely different administration. 

  • Replies 171
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coach Preston
    Coach Preston

    Guys I know someone that was recently approached and offered a job that needs turning around. He asked for $25,000. The immediate response was no problem we can do that. I am not saying that is common

  • IF you truly want to be a HC, being a 2nd/3rd option doesn't matter.  Get in there, do the job and win.  Doesn't matter how you got there IMO. 

  • I’ll tell ya why he would leave hart co, the last 2 years he’s had teams full of covid holdovers and he won’t have that next year.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jayman33 said:

I’ll tell ya why he would leave hart co, the last 2 years he’s had teams full of covid holdovers and he won’t have that next year.

Hart County has had 5 holdbacks in the past 3 years. Unless that's a team "full of holdovers", I'm not sure what you are referring to.

8 minutes ago, CoachLawler said:

Hart County has had 5 holdbacks in the past 3 years. Unless that's a team "full of holdovers", I'm not sure what you are referring to.

And just to clarify,

2 of those were C/O 2023

3 of those were C/O 2024

This past season (the 12-1 team) had ZERO hold backs on it. 

44 minutes ago, CoachLawler said:

And just to clarify,

2 of those were C/O 2023

3 of those were C/O 2024

This past season (the 12-1 team) had ZERO hold backs on it. 

So, why would Griffin leave Hart Co? Doesn’t make sense after considering your point. 

I’ve asked myself all day Why did they even have a committee if the principal was gonna go against who the committee wanted.

I love the way this message board covers games we have a lot of knowledgeable guys that do a great job with the pre game and the post game. However then we have something like this thread where we have people spreading rumors and hearsay and they truly have no inside information. The only people that know what has transpired between these gentleman is the Glasgow administration and the two guys involved. As far as why Glasgow would pick Griffin over Arnett is simple Griffin has proven he can win at a high level as a head coach. Regardless of what a previous poster said Arnett didn’t do anything at Barren as a head coach and he has been a assistant at a powerhouse that’s going to be good probably regardless of who the assistants are. Now I’m not taking a shot at Arnett he may very well make an excellent head coach but he’s unproven and I feel like Griffin is a proven coach.

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

I love the way this message board covers games we have a lot of knowledgeable guys that do a great job with the pre game and the post game. However then we have something like this thread where we have people spreading rumors and hearsay and they truly have no inside information. The only people that know what has transpired between these gentleman is the Glasgow administration and the two guys involved. As far as why Glasgow would pick Griffin over Arnett is simple Griffin has proven he can win at a high level as a head coach. Regardless of what a previous poster said Arnett didn’t do anything at Barren as a head coach and he has been a assistant at a powerhouse that’s going to be good probably regardless of who the assistants are. Now I’m not taking a shot at Arnett he may very well make an excellent head coach but he’s unproven and I feel like Griffin is a proven coach.

Arnett was in his early 20’s when he took the barren job. Inherited a 1-10 team and had first winning season in 15-20 years in his third year. I wouldn’t call that doing nothing. And being familiar with the Boyle co program I can assure you that if you’re not getting it done there you won’t stay long. I totally agree that Griffin is a fine candidate and has done a great job. But he’s also never coached against the competition Boyle plays and also never been in to a championship game. There’s a huge difference in winning a region and a state championship.

1 hour ago, know your role said:

Arnett was in his early 20’s when he took the barren job. Inherited a 1-10 team and had first winning season in 15-20 years in his third year. I wouldn’t call that doing nothing. And being familiar with the Boyle co program I can assure you that if you’re not getting it done there you won’t stay long. I totally agree that Griffin is a fine candidate and has done a great job. But he’s also never coached against the competition Boyle plays and also never been in to a championship game. There’s a huge difference in winning a region and a state championship.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I love the way this message board covers games we have a lot of knowledgeable guys that do a great job with the pre game and the post game. However then we have something like this thread where we have people spreading rumors and hearsay and they truly have no inside information. The only people that know what has transpired between these gentleman is the Glasgow administration and the two guys involved. As far as why Glasgow would pick Griffin over Arnett is simple Griffin has proven he can win at a high level as a head coach. Regardless of what a previous poster said Arnett didn’t do anything at Barren as a head coach and he has been a assistant at a powerhouse that’s going to be good probably regardless of who the assistants are. Now I’m not taking a shot at Arnett he may very well make an excellent head coach but he’s unproven and I feel like Griffin is a proven coach.

I wouldn’t post something if I didn’t believe it was true and rooted in fact. I can assure you nothing I posted was hearsay.

Hearing that Griffin got a central office job offer from Hart county on the table tonight. Any truth? 

8 hours ago, 270 Football said:

Hearing that Griffin got a central office job offer from Hart county on the table tonight. Any truth? 

So what about it Tkinslow since ya think we know nothing and are spreading rumors, is Griffin playing Glasgow like a fiddle or what.

I’m a little lost at where we are at in the process after the last several posts. Is Glasgow going to get either Griffin or Arnett period? Or has the whole thing been botched? 
 

It sounded like a done deal and now it seems not cut and dry at all. 

19 minutes ago, BillNye said:

I’m a little lost at where we are at in the process after the last several posts. Is Glasgow going to get either Griffin or Arnett period? Or has the whole thing been botched? 
 

It sounded like a done deal and now it seems not cut and dry at all. 

I have no knowledge of the situation but it sounds like Griffin was offered the job and is taking his time to make a decision, as he should. Now it's just speculation on whether or not he takes the job and what happens if he does/does not. 

4 hours ago, Jayman33 said:

So what about it Tkinslow since ya think we know nothing and are spreading rumors, is Griffin playing Glasgow like a fiddle or what.

I have no idea and never claimed to I have no contact with the program other than being a fan I just believe unless it came directly from one of those two guys or the Glasgow administration it’s hearsay.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.