Chris Henry Chewed Out...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

by the judge that sentenced him to two days in jail. They showed it on the 11:00 news last night. I thought he was way out of line, anyone else see it?

I didn't see it, but in what way did you feel he was out of line?

UKMF, you thought the judge was out of line? Really?

The comments:

"You brought shame with this on yourself," Grothaus said. "You embarrassed a lot of people."

Grothaus told Henry he was "a cancer" with no respect for himself, his teammates or the community.

"Mr. Henry, it's time to grow up," said Grothaus

Grothaus told Henry he was partly to blame for Beamon's conduct. She likely has a history of people abusing or taking advantage of her, and Henry played a role in this, Grothaus said.

Saying he's partly to blame for murder is over the top. The rest I agree with.

He IS a cancer to his team, and society in general. He can turn his life around, but the door is closing on this.

I think he's more of a cancer to society than he is to the Bengals. If he were my teammate I would be pleased with the way he progressed this year. He got better and when your young that's all you can do.

I think he's more of a cancer to society than he is to the Bengals. If he were my teammate I would be pleased with the way he progressed this year. He got better and when your young that's all you can do.

I would be furious to be a team mate who does obey the team rules and pulic laws....when he doesn't and is REWARDED for it.