Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Lexington Catholic at Highlands

    • Highlands
      92%
    • Lexington Catholic
      7%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2024 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands by 3-4 TDs

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oldercoach
    Oldercoach

    #21 Lexington Catholic takes on #??????????????, just a minute I’m still looking….still can’t find it.  I will try again.  #21 Lexington Catholic takes on unranked Highlands.  Disrespect for NKy footb

  • Yeah I don’t know. It’s the first game of the year. I think there will be some bumps and kinks to work through. I think Highlands controls the game but just maybe stalls out a couple times. Hope the B

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    Finally Week 1. If you cannot make the game, the best place to find the birds action is on FT Film and Broadcast! Channel linked below, the pre game show will begin around 7:10, I'll be live from the

Posted Images

Every time I've ever really doubted LexCath they have made me look stupid.  But most of those times have come against Boyle and rivalries can be funny.  However, I just don't see them hanging with Highlands this time.  

HHS 42

LexCath 14

Hope I'm wrong, but I think this one is closer than some of the score predictions.  Really tight game most of the way last year and both teams have plenty of new players in the rotation this year.

I like Highlands in the season home opener. KSR top 25 LexCath is always dangerous. Not sure if they can hold up to the preseason hype! It all starts Friday night! Go Birds!

#24n24

Highlands 41-20.

Lex Cath 21

Highlands 28

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Lex Cath 21

Highlands 28

Do you really think it will be that close?

Highlands has to much size and speed breakout the running clock on this one.

#21 Lexington Catholic takes on #??????????????, just a minute I’m still looking….still can’t find it.  I will try again.  #21 Lexington Catholic takes on unranked Highlands.  Disrespect for NKy football in total.?‍?

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

#21 Lexington Catholic takes on #??????????????, just a minute I’m still looking….still can’t find it.  I will try again.  #21 Lexington Catholic takes on unranked Highlands.  Disrespect for NKy football in total.?‍?

On Saturday morning I think that scenario will be “flipped”.  Highlands might even need that ranking at 12, not 21. 

On 8/19/2024 at 8:58 PM, theguru said:

Do you really think it will be that close?

Yeah I don’t know. It’s the first game of the year. I think there will be some bumps and kinks to work through. I think Highlands controls the game but just maybe stalls out a couple times. Hope the Birds win 100 to nothing, but they are playing a good program, first game of the year. Just get the W. 

Highlands may put a running clock on the Knights from Lex Cath. 

25 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Highlands may put a running clock on the Knights from Lex Cath. 

I think they will LTR.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.