Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Lexington Catholic at Highlands

    • Highlands
      92%
    • Lexington Catholic
      7%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2024 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands 17 Lexington Catholic 7

659 left in the game.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oldercoach
    Oldercoach

    #21 Lexington Catholic takes on #??????????????, just a minute I’m still looking….still can’t find it.  I will try again.  #21 Lexington Catholic takes on unranked Highlands.  Disrespect for NKy footb

  • Yeah I don’t know. It’s the first game of the year. I think there will be some bumps and kinks to work through. I think Highlands controls the game but just maybe stalls out a couple times. Hope the B

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    Finally Week 1. If you cannot make the game, the best place to find the birds action is on FT Film and Broadcast! Channel linked below, the pre game show will begin around 7:10, I'll be live from the

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

It is a good way to either win or lose the game.

Yep

Highlands is either extremely physical or LexCath is the all time worst conditioned ever. No less than 20 official time outs for cramping/injuries.

I will say though Tommy Feering is smacking LexCath in the mouth on defense. Defensive player of the game easy and still 4th Q

Highlands 17 Lexington Catholic 7

Final.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.