Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Lexington Catholic at Highlands

    • Highlands
      92%
    • Lexington Catholic
      7%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2024 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Pretty sure I contributed to this becoming a rule. I will try better to control myself in the future. 

What was in your tumbler?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oldercoach
    Oldercoach

    #21 Lexington Catholic takes on #??????????????, just a minute I’m still looking….still can’t find it.  I will try again.  #21 Lexington Catholic takes on unranked Highlands.  Disrespect for NKy footb

  • Yeah I don’t know. It’s the first game of the year. I think there will be some bumps and kinks to work through. I think Highlands controls the game but just maybe stalls out a couple times. Hope the B

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    Finally Week 1. If you cannot make the game, the best place to find the birds action is on FT Film and Broadcast! Channel linked below, the pre game show will begin around 7:10, I'll be live from the

Posted Images

I am headed to Mama’s on Main when it opens for some Lobster Ravioli and a Cookie Platter.  I am going to wash it all down with a Mama’s Old Fashioned and then to the game.

Highlands will win big tonight.

54 minutes ago, theguru said:

What was in your tumbler?

Bluebird Spirit. My friend Evan Williams made the drink for me. 

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Bluebird Spirit. My friend Evan Williams made the drink for me. 

Looks like I learned a couple of things including this:

Evan Williams is the second largest selling Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey in the U.S. and the world, distilled just a few blocks from the site where Evan himself built his distillery.

56 minutes ago, Fan of Karen said:

I am headed to Mama’s on Main when it opens for some Lobster Ravioli and a Cookie Platter.  I am going to wash it all down with a Mama’s Old Fashioned and then to the game.

Highlands will win big tonight.

If only they served CheeseCAKE over the Cookie Platter… jokes aside, fantastic order. 

22 minutes ago, TheConch said:

If only they served CheeseCAKE over the Cookie Platter… jokes aside, fantastic order. 

Oh sweet Conch of mine!  You remember I like cheesecake. ? I may get a piece of Panna Cotta with my Cookie Platter so I will survive tonight. 

I have a good feeling it's going to be a long night and a long drive home for the Knights.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Cincinnati Cobra said:

I have a good feeling it's going to be a long night and a long drive home for the Knights.

Maybe they will be able to get on the road earlier than expected…..

Feels like a running clock at half time type of game.

Highlands got the ball first and punted.  LexCath has the ball deep in their own territory. 

LexCath punted.

If anyone can update that would be great.

0-0 and HHS has the ball on their own 39.

LexCath with the ball now at midfield.

0-0

Highlands ball now on their own 25, still 0-0.

Touchdown Birds on a pass that threaded a needle between some defenders. 

Penalty on Highlands, bring it back. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.