Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024/2025 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

On 4/18/2024 at 4:38 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

I really do hope I’m wrong on this but I just feel 6-7 years down the road (maybe sooner) he is going to regret this decision. If his family needed the money I would feel differently but they don’t, wish him good luck, seems like a great kid

Regret getting 20 million? I don't see how they can pass that up. 

  • Replies 253
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    No matter who is on the court for Kentucky next year, they will miss Reeves. I think he was MVP for his team by far in terms of offense. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    What is there to really regret about leaving if you’re are going to be a lottery pick? The only thing that possibly could regret is missing out on possibly being a legendary star. With that said comin

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    I have been doing a lot of reading on here,  X and other outlets and the really good news is that all the players committing are really the ones UK wanted and the ones going elsewhere were all just sm

Posted Images

  • Author
19 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Like I said, I hope I’m wrong 

I’m truly asking what would he have to regret? Much more to regret about staying than there is leaving.

Hearing Baylor associate HC Alvin Brooks III, whose father was director of basketball ops at Kentucky under Billy Gillispie, could be a name to watch for Mark Pope’s staff. Brooks would be a big-time get for UK. In my opinion notwithstanding the connection to Billy G. lol

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

How does the roster look so far?

Non-existent 

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

Non-existent 

3 players.

Perry, Chandler and just got a big out of the portal from Drexel. Another BYU player perhaps is next, Richie Sanders?

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

3 players.

Perry, Chandler and just got a big out of the portal from Drexel. Another BYU player perhaps is next, Richie Sanders?

Is that the sixth man from BYU?

3 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Yes

 

3 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Is that the sixth man from BYU?

You're thinking of Jaxson Robinson...he won sixth man of the year in the Big 12 this year and is going pro. 

On 4/21/2024 at 8:00 PM, sweet16 said:

Regret getting 20 million? I don't see how they can pass that up. 

Believe it or not there are things in life that money can’t buy 

On 4/22/2024 at 11:10 AM, futurecoach said:

I’m truly asking what would he have to regret? Much more to regret about staying than there is leaving.

I’m not so sure about that 6-7 years from now

14 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

3 players.

Perry, Chandler and just got a big out of the portal from Drexel. Another BYU player perhaps is next, Richie Sanders?

No left players left over?

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

No left players left over?

All Kentucky players last year have at least entered the portal. Not all have committed somewhere else so I guess theoretically they could return, but I wouldn't count on it. None of Cal's recruits have stayed with Kentucky, although Jayden Quaintance is said to still be considering choosing UK.

26 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

All Kentucky players last year have at least entered the portal. Not all have committed somewhere else so I guess theoretically they could return, but I wouldn't count on it. None of Cal's recruits have stayed with Kentucky, although Jayden Quaintance is said to still be considering choosing UK.

Travis Perry is a Cal recruit staying at UK. He is currently the only player left with any Cal connection.

As gchs said, Pope is doing a home visit with Jayden Quaintance, who was the highest rated recruit in the incoming freshman class Cal had committed to UK. Long shot IMO, but maybe Pope can work some magic.

41 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Travis Perry is a Cal recruit staying at UK. He is currently the only player left with any Cal connection.

My bad, looked right over that one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.