Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024/2025 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

Pope mentioned Maui. The field is set for 24, Could UK be back in it in 25? Does he try to renew the Indiana game?

  • Replies 253
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    No matter who is on the court for Kentucky next year, they will miss Reeves. I think he was MVP for his team by far in terms of offense. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    What is there to really regret about leaving if you’re are going to be a lottery pick? The only thing that possibly could regret is missing out on possibly being a legendary star. With that said comin

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    I have been doing a lot of reading on here,  X and other outlets and the really good news is that all the players committing are really the ones UK wanted and the ones going elsewhere were all just sm

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, I gotta go to work said:

Pope mentioned Maui. The field is set for 24, Could UK be back in it in 25? Does he try to renew the Indiana game?

I thought Indiana was already renewed.

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I thought Indiana was already renewed.

Indiana has pretty much lost all relevancy.  But a UK-IU home and home makes sense to me.   Maybe recapture some of the good old days. 

13 minutes ago, I gotta go to work said:

Oh I don't know. 

I thought they did, but I can't say for sure.

Pope stated on his radio show that he isn’t going to try to get BBN to stop doing the Ls down symbol, said he’s not stupid and would like to keep his job for awhile and not going to ruffle any BBN feathers regarding this topic.

Smart man!

For the record I hate that tradition we started with the Ls down…. Maybe it’s bc UL has been irrelevant for awhile now, like kicking a dead horse when it’s been dead for awhile.

  • Author

Big Z announced he is going to Arkansas. 

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

Onyseno just declared for draft and will hire an agent. 

Sometimes you just have to wonder.....  Whose his agent?  The same agent Daniel Orton had?  Just curious.

14 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Finally got a commitment:

IMG_4215.thumb.jpeg.efa4f0af5171890ad5ef16c3ff3e5352.jpeg

That's a good get. He was ranked #33 in class of 2022. Been on a Mormon mission the past two years. Flipping from BYU commitment to UK.

11 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Sometimes you just have to wonder.....  Whose his agent?  The same agent Daniel Orton had?  Just curious.

I have seen projections that he could get drafted in round 2. I don't think he is a fit for Pope's system. Best wishes to him.

13 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Big Z announced he is going to Arkansas. 

Disappointed in that but understandable. He would be better served in Pope's system, but Cal fought hard to get him eligible so loyalty there.

Just saw that from the Cats 2024 incoming class only Travis Perry remains and even with the addition of Collin Chandler our class ranking has fallen from #2 to #78 in the country.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Just saw that from the Cats 2024 incoming class only Travis Perry remains and even with the addition of Collin Chandler our class ranking has fallen from #2 to #78 in the country.

Who cares at least we got some recruits that can actually shoot the 3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.