Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024/2025 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

  • Author
16 hours ago, theguru said:

I assume this is accurate. 

portal.jpg

In a perfect world Thiero would come back, and also get Jaxson Robinson. I would love a starting lineup of. 
 

Butler

Oweh

Robinson

Thiero

Williams

That lineup would be great defensively, and then bringing shooters in off the bench with Brea and Kriisa. Then Carr, Chandler, and Garrison. 

  • Replies 253
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    No matter who is on the court for Kentucky next year, they will miss Reeves. I think he was MVP for his team by far in terms of offense. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    What is there to really regret about leaving if you’re are going to be a lottery pick? The only thing that possibly could regret is missing out on possibly being a legendary star. With that said comin

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    I have been doing a lot of reading on here,  X and other outlets and the really good news is that all the players committing are really the ones UK wanted and the ones going elsewhere were all just sm

Posted Images

I assume this graphic is correct too (at least a correct representation of someone's opinion).  A FB friend of mine posted it with this commentary:

It's so sad that we've gone from rating recruiting classes to rating transfer classes!!!  College sports are out of control and not fun IMO.

transferclass.jpg

For the record, I still think it is plenty fun, just much different than in the past. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

For the record, I still think it is plenty fun, just much different than in the past. 

I'm with you, get in or get out. 

So disappointed, Adou Thiero announced he is following Cal to Arkansas.  I had suspected this warrior felt under utilized and under appreciated by Cal as Z, O, and Bradshaw combined led to a reduction of his court time.  In the announcement on ESPN he spoke directly to Cal’s record of putting guys in the NBA that stayed there and he mentioned Kenny Payne’s rep with big men.  Hats off to Cal, he might have just landed the best the Razorbacks will have and the best BBN could have hoped to have had.

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

So disappointed, Adou Thiero announced he is following Cal to Arkansas.  I had suspected this warrior felt under utilized and under appreciated by Cal as Z, O, and Bradshaw combined led to a reduction of his court time.  In the announcement on ESPN he spoke directly to Cal’s record of putting guys in the NBA that stayed there and he mentioned Kenny Payne’s rep with big men.  Hats off to Cal, he might have just landed the best the Razorbacks will have and the best BBN could have hoped to have had.

Thiero is miles away from playing at the next level, no part of his game can be considered NBA worthy and Cal probably just blowing smoke at him.

53 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Thiero is miles away from playing at the next level, no part of his game can be considered NBA worthy and Cal probably just blowing smoke at him.

Not sure if it is just Cal. I just saw that Thiero is ranked No. 27 in ESPN's 2025 NBA draft rankings. I was a little surprised he was that high, but I was surprised by how high they had Sheppard as well so who knows.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Not sure if it is just Cal. I just saw that Thiero is ranked No. 27 in ESPN's 2025 NBA draft rankings. I was a little surprised he was that high, but I was surprised by how high they had Sheppard as well so who knows.

I can’t find Thiero in any top 100 selections for 2025 draft?

3 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

I can’t find Thiero in any top 100 selections for 2025 draft?

Below is an excerpt from an article on ESPN 5 hours ago by Jeff Borzello and Jonathan Givony.

 A 6-foot-8 forward from Leetsdale, Pennsylvania, Thiero is ranked No. 27 in ESPN's 2025 NBA draft rankings. He started 19 games this past season for Calipari at Kentucky, averaging 7.2 points and 5.0 rebounds in 21.3 minutes. Some of the sophomore's best contributions came in the Wildcats' toughest games, putting up 16 points and 13 rebounds against Kansas in the Champions Classic; 15 points, 5 boards and 3 blocks against Gonzaga; and 14 points and 8 rebounds in a win over Auburn.

How will we ever replace the 2 points he put up against Oakland?  

   

2 hours ago, Seckatary said:

How will we ever replace the 2 points he put up against Oakland?  

   

Had hoped the fact that Cal only played him 7 minutes in that game might have reduced his desire to follow him to Arkansas.  WRONG

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

Had hoped the fact that Cal only played him 7 minutes in that game might have reduced his desire to follow him to Arkansas.  WRONG

He was hurt.

Coach Pope was visiting Frederick Douglass yesterday for his one daughter who is still in high school and is a volleyball player.

16 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

It's all good. Best wishes to Theiro. Clean break from Cal now. No connections left.

@nikeman49

Anything Theiro would do next year at UK, he would be "Cal's guy". If Theiro has a great year next year and the team has success, some people would want to give credit to Cal for getting Theiro to UK, for coaching Theiro up for 2 years, and even for UK having a good season, etc. The same way people said Tubby Smith did it with Pitino's players but on a smaller scale. 

Does that help you understand the point I was inferring? No Theiro means Cal has nothing to do with next year at UK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.