Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024/2025 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

Correct. I'm with the 95% (and that is probably low) that does not keep up with Farleigh Dickinson.

I am with you. I did recognize Kriisa but that's only because he is a 30 year old 12 year NCAA veteran.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    No matter who is on the court for Kentucky next year, they will miss Reeves. I think he was MVP for his team by far in terms of offense. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    What is there to really regret about leaving if you’re are going to be a lottery pick? The only thing that possibly could regret is missing out on possibly being a legendary star. With that said comin

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    I have been doing a lot of reading on here,  X and other outlets and the really good news is that all the players committing are really the ones UK wanted and the ones going elsewhere were all just sm

Posted Images

11 hours ago, bugatti said:

It seems UK's roster is nearing completion. Are we able to identify any starters at this point?

No.

And that's not a knock either.  I haven't heard of a single player other than Perry & Noah.

  • Author
9 hours ago, bugatti said:

Correct. I'm with the 95% (and that is probably low) that does not keep up with Farleigh Dickinson.

Ha same. Only time I have heard of most of these players were when their names were first introduced as guys UK we’re interested in and then I read up about them. Other than that I didn’t know much about any of them except for like 3 players. 

  • Author
11 hours ago, bugatti said:

It seems UK's roster is nearing completion. Are we able to identify any starters at this point?

Honestly to hard to really predict since not really knowing what Pope likes in his starters. His first few guys he brought in were known more for their defense, and then now also brought in a lot of good shooters. We know his offense is fast paced with a lot of three point shots. So does he start the game with more of his shooters, or like a mix n match with a few defensive guys with shooters. Just to hard to really predict, since no real true like stud where you know they would start. The only one I feel pretty confident in saying he will start is Williams at center. Other than that it’s a pure guess. However, if I had to guess I would go with. 
 

Pg Butler

Sg Kriisa

SF Oweh

PF Almonoh

C Williams

Current Kentucky Basketball coach Mark Pope and former Kentucky coach John Calipari talking while recruiting at Nike EYBL in Indianapolis this weekend.

 

IMG_5511.jpeg

Amari Williams withdraws from NBA draft and confirms Ky bound.  Go Cats!

Jaxson Robinson pulled his name from NBA yesterday and has committed to the Cats.

I believe that leaves 2 possible roster spots available, but even without additional players I think Pope likes where he's at roster wise.

>>Correction<<

There is one scholarship position left now, not two.

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Jaxson Robinson pulled his name from NBA yesterday and has committed to the Cats.

I believe that leaves 2 possible roster spots available, but even without additional players I think Pope likes where he's at roster wise.

I was thinking there were two spots available prior to Robinson joining the team but I'm not 100% on that. 

He’s a Cat!! Let’s gooooooo!!

4 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was thinking there were two spots available prior to Robinson joining the team but I'm not 100% on that. 

You are correct. 

8 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Jaxson Robinson pulled his name from NBA yesterday and has committed to the Cats.

I believe that leaves 2 possible roster spots available, but even without additional players I think Pope likes where he's at roster wise.

>>Correction<<

There is one scholarship position left now, not two.

That's a big addition. Pope has assembled the talent to compete. Looking forward to seeing how he puts it all together.

It will be exciting to see where this team goes after they get a few games under their belt. I think they have the potential to do some good things. Part of the excitement, as others have mentioned, is Pope's system. It's a style of ball that I think the UK fans will love.

Kentucky at Clemson in the ACC/SEC Challenge.

Current Non-conference schedule.

Clemson, Duke, Louisville, Ohio State, Gonzaga, Western Kentucky.

2 hours ago, I gotta go to work said:

Kentucky at Clemson in the ACC/SEC Challenge.

Current Non-conference schedule.

Clemson, Duke, Louisville, Ohio State, Gonzaga, Western Kentucky.

I am trying to remember the last time I was looking forward to UK / UL as much as I am this year. Should be a fun game.

The 2024-2025 nonconference schedule has been released and is as follows:

Monday, November 4: UK vs. Wright State 

Saturday, November 9: UK vs. Bucknell 

Tuesday, November 12: UK vs. Duke- State Farm Champions Classic 

Tuesday, November 19: UK vs. Lipscomb- BBN Invitational 

Friday, November 22: UK vs. Jackson State- BBN Invitational/Unity Series

Tuesday, November 26: UK vs. Western Kentucky- BBN Invitational 

Friday, November 29: UK vs. Georgia State

Tuesday, December 3: UK at Clemson- SEC/ACC Challenge

Saturday, December 7: UK vs. Gonzaga- Battle in Seattle

Wednesday, December 11: UK vs. Colgate

Saturday, December 14: UK vs. Louisville

Saturday, December 21: UK vs. Ohio State- CBS Sports Classic

Tuesday, December 31: UK vs. Brown

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.