Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

Word going around is that PT will be better then last years team.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Carter will be making his college decision tomorrow. He has narrowed it down to his top 4 out of many offers he has received.  He will be going to Auburn, Colorado, Kentucky or Louisville. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    QB Jack James picked up an offer from Kentucky today and I would suspect there will be many more added as time goes by. Stoops and Marrow made a stop at Tilghman to talk to several of the guys. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Congrats to PT qb Jack James on winning the state championship in wrestling in the 215 lb class this afternoon. Lb Uriah Virzi finished 2nd at 190 lbs. Lb Jimmy Mooney finished 3rd at 285.  PT fi

Posted Images

I think it's safe to say that Martels will be used much much more than he was last year.

2 hours ago, PTHSalumni said:

I think it's safe to say that Martels will be used much much more than he was last year.

Serious question.. why is it safe to say that for this year? Did they just realize they have a four star athlete on their team? 

13 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

Word going around is that PT will be better then last years team.

I sure hope so, otherwise 4A could be pretty boring this year. 

Supposedly got a transfer from Chattanooga that’s committed to Vanderbilt & two transfers from Georgia. 
 

PT is loaded. 

I would say PT main assignments is to win a State Championship  and to beat Mayfield.

I think Mayfield is going to be really good this season but I don’t think they will beat PT no matter where they play them, War Memorial or the Walmart parking lot I don’t think it is going to matter.

1 hour ago, Cousin Chris said:

I think Mayfield is going to be really good this season but I don’t think they will beat PT no matter where they play them, War Memorial or the Walmart parking lot I don’t think it is going to matter.

You might be surprised.

7 hours ago, WKY_Football said:

Supposedly got a transfer from Chattanooga that’s committed to Vanderbilt & two transfers from Georgia. 
 

PT is loaded. 

Heard about the transfer from Chattanooga but not from Georgia. Any info on those kids?

You mean the transfers with a s from Chattanooga.  They are twin brothers one is a 3 star WR/DB with a bunch of D1 offers and the other is a RB/LB who also has some D1 offers.  Haven’t looked at their film but assuming they are pretty good.  Don’t know anything about a Georgia transfer but PT is stockpiling talent.  They also have Kentucky’s top ranked 4star recruit and a stud QB coming back.  PT is loaded!

PT should go undefeated in the regular season and finishing in the top 2 in rpi rankings in 4A would be huge.

I remember the old fashioned days when you would build a program through the middle school and offseason weight programs.  

2 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

PT should go undefeated in the regular season and finishing in the top 2 in rpi rankings in 4A would be huge.

They went undefeated in the regular season last year and did not.  

I doubt 5 teams finish undefeated again this year.  But if they do, I would expect PT to end up 3rd or 4th at best.  

Who do u think will finish 1 and 2 in RPI in 4A?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.