Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Who do u think will finish 1 and 2 in RPI in 4A?

Remember Boyle County didn’t finish in the top 2 last year in RPI because of the out of state game might have cost them and they have one this fall.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Carter will be making his college decision tomorrow. He has narrowed it down to his top 4 out of many offers he has received.  He will be going to Auburn, Colorado, Kentucky or Louisville. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    QB Jack James picked up an offer from Kentucky today and I would suspect there will be many more added as time goes by. Stoops and Marrow made a stop at Tilghman to talk to several of the guys. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Congrats to PT qb Jack James on winning the state championship in wrestling in the 215 lb class this afternoon. Lb Uriah Virzi finished 2nd at 190 lbs. Lb Jimmy Mooney finished 3rd at 285.  PT fi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BEChargers said:

I doubt 5 teams finish undefeated again this year.  But if they do, I would expect PT to end up 3rd or 4th at best.  

PT may end up 1 or 2 in the RPI.  I was just going be schedule and if the same teams all went undefeated again.  You are correct, Boyle did not finish in the top 2.  Cov Cath and Franklin Co. did.  I actually like PT's chances to finish in the top 2 this year because I think it will be harder for Boyle and Cov. Cath to go undefeated this year.  

 

30 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Who do u think will finish 1 and 2 in RPI in 4A?

Because I don't expect 5 undefeated teams this year, I like PT, Franklin Co. or maybe Boyle.  Corbin doesn't have a coach right now and lost some big contributors.  Maybe Ashland sneaks in.  

4 hours ago, RMRed said:

I remember the old fashioned days when you would build a program through the middle school and offseason weight programs.  

I’d say PT and Paducah Middle is doing a great job at just that. Lol

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2967.jpeg

On 5/20/2024 at 1:48 PM, DearToday said:

Serious question.. why is it safe to say that for this year? Did they just realize they have a four star athlete on their team? 

He came on 2 weeks before the season started so the coach brought him on gradually. You don't change things on a dime just because of one guy. His stats from last year aren't as good as his previous year because he wasn't the only guy in town.

Tilghman definitely has plenty of weapons and not a one man show.

Carter will be making his college decision tomorrow. He has narrowed it down to his top 4 out of many offers he has received. 

He will be going to Auburn, Colorado, Kentucky or Louisville. 

I talked to him several weeks back and I will tell you that I'm as impressed with him as a person just as much as I am in his athletic abilities. You feel like you're talking to someone twice his age. He blew me away with some of the things he said. Very smart kid. He seems to have his priorities in order and has a great support system in his family who haven't let his success get to him. 

 

Carter was as fast as I've seen in person. Made some great plays against Mayfield .

11 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Carter will be making his college decision tomorrow. He has narrowed it down to his top 4 out of many offers he has received. 

He will be going to Auburn, Colorado, Kentucky or Louisville. 

I talked to him several weeks back and I will tell you that I'm as impressed with him as a person just as much as I am in his athletic abilities. You feel like you're talking to someone twice his age. He blew me away with some of the things he said. Very smart kid. He seems to have his priorities in order and has a great support system in his family who haven't let his success get to him. 

 

I love to hear about his maturity.  

I hope it is UK or UL. 

On 5/24/2024 at 12:24 PM, theguru said:

I love to hear about his maturity.  

I hope it is UK or UL. 

He has picked UK. I told him he looked good in that blue and white Tilghman shirt he had on last time I saw him and that it would be an easy transition to college. 

As a Kentucky fan myself, I love to see it. I didn't honestly think there was a chance initially.

20 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

He has picked UK. I told him he looked good in that blue and white Tilghman shirt he had on last time I saw him and that it would be an easy transition to college. 

As a Kentucky fan myself, I love to see it. I didn't honestly think there was a chance initially.

I love it, thanks for the update.

I have heard Martels Carter will not be playing for Paducah this fall. Any truth to that?

20 hours ago, Astro Domino said:

I have heard Martels Carter will not be playing for Paducah this fall. Any truth to that?

Does anyone else have any information on this?

Not true he was at practice Wednesday night.

17 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

Not true he was at practice Wednesday night.

Thanks for the info. Wasn’t trying to spread false info. Just going off what I heard from a couple people.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.