Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

Bowling Green,Owensboro,South Warren one of the three would be a good choice.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Carter will be making his college decision tomorrow. He has narrowed it down to his top 4 out of many offers he has received.  He will be going to Auburn, Colorado, Kentucky or Louisville. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    QB Jack James picked up an offer from Kentucky today and I would suspect there will be many more added as time goes by. Stoops and Marrow made a stop at Tilghman to talk to several of the guys. 

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Congrats to PT qb Jack James on winning the state championship in wrestling in the 215 lb class this afternoon. Lb Uriah Virzi finished 2nd at 190 lbs. Lb Jimmy Mooney finished 3rd at 285.  PT fi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

Bowling Green,Owensboro,South Warren one of the three would be a good choice.

I completely agree, from my understanding they tried to make it happen with BG and Owensboro to replace the south Warren game.

I’m anxious to see PT AND OCATH scrimmage. Definitely see PT Winning this but two good quarterbacks going at each other. 

On 2/16/2024 at 6:51 PM, TilghmanPride said:

Congrats to PT qb Jack James on winning the state championship in wrestling in the 215 lb class this afternoon. Lb Uriah Virzi finished 2nd at 190 lbs. Lb Jimmy Mooney finished 3rd at 285. 

PT finished 4th as a team, in large part to the football guys who also wrestle. 

Wilson the running back placed 4th 

Here is the Tilghman helmet logo I 3D printed. I'm working on the Tornado logo.

pt.JPG

At first blush that is a scary easy schedule for PT.

I just realized that I will be somewhere in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on the night of the PT/Mayfield game. How can this be?!

We had to change vacation dates this year to get everyone able to go and it didn't occur to me at the time that I'd be missing this one. Looks like I'll be buying their internet plan after all. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

At first blush that is a scary easy schedule for PT.

Thought the same thing.

Take away their district play- which they have no control over. (They are in a 6 team district which only leaves 5 non district games)

2 (6A TEAMS) - McCracken & Henderson = Henderson has won 5 of the last 7   

1 (5A TEAM) -  Graves 2 of last 5

1 (2 A Team) State Champions  - Mayfield has defeated Tilghman 17 of last 18 

1 (1 A Team) - Was in the finals three years ago!

 

Looks very similar to the same schedule they have played for the past several years give or take!

2 minutes ago, KingDeuce said:

Take away their district play- which they have no control over. (They are in a 6 team district which only leaves 5 non district games)

2 (6A TEAMS) - McCracken & Henderson = Henderson has won 5 of the last 7   

1 (5A TEAM) -  Graves 2 of last 5

1 (2 A Team) State Champions  - Mayfield has defeated Tilghman 17 of last 18 

1 (1 A Team) - Was in the finals three years ago!

Looks very similar to the same schedule they have played for the past several years give or take!

I understand that it is not just like PT can snap their fingers and have three new games against quality teams but I was hoping for a little more to prepare them for Boyle County. 

On 3/15/2024 at 12:09 PM, KingDeuce said:

Take away their district play- which they have no control over. (They are in a 6 team district which only leaves 5 non district games)

2 (6A TEAMS) - McCracken & Henderson = Henderson has won 5 of the last 7   

1 (5A TEAM) -  Graves 2 of last 5

1 (2 A Team) State Champions  - Mayfield has defeated Tilghman 17 of last 18 

1 (1 A Team) - Was in the finals three years ago!

 

Looks very similar to the same schedule they have played for the past several years give or take!

Agreed it is very soft and stat padding season to say the least imo, but the tough schedule we had a couple years was from coach smith and we only had 4 district games in 3A so we had south warren and with Russellville we had Henry county tn witch would help us going into the playoffs but not our rpi and Russellville doesn’t help us in any way and Henderson the last couple years was a good 6A team and there just down now so those are the only two that could be replaced. McCracken, Graves and Mayfield won’t. But wished we could gotten a Louisville area and a top bowling green area school again. But it’s all about stats…

I am a big fan of Paducah.  Last year, I really thought they would be able to compete with Boyle and perhaps bring it back to WKY.  I know they never got a chance to play them, but after the lopsided score Boyle put on Cov. Cath, it was apparent they wouldn't have. Corbin was the closest, but I see a very similar result this season as last. I know Paducah is reloaded and full of talent, but I don't think they are disciplined enough to go toe to toe with Boyle; I'm not sure anyone is talented enough AND disciplined enough to beat them.  But I see Paducah running through their schedule, a lot of running clocks and a lot of 50 point games, but I think they have to take a very big step to get over the hump.

Does anyone know what kind of penalty teams have for canceling a contract? Seems like PT wouldn't mind having to pay to find a better team. I know they've cancelled basketball games in the past for a variety of reasons, not sure how football would be different.

11 hours ago, PTHSalumni said:

Does anyone know what kind of penalty teams have for canceling a contract? Seems like PT wouldn't mind having to pay to find a better team. I know they've cancelled basketball games in the past for a variety of reasons, not sure how football would be different.

Contracts are normally $2,000 -$3,000 I believe.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.