Covington Catholic 78 Conner 53

Hussey with 23 points led the Colonels in scoring. Finn Loudon with 19 points for Conner. Cov Cath with 10 turnovers to Conner's 14.

Cov Cath ends up at 50% shooting from the field, going 32-64. They were 26% (7-27) from beyond the arc and 33% (7-21) from the line.

Conner at 38% shooting from the field, going 18-48. They were 30% (7-23) from beyond the arc, and 77% (10-13) from the line.

4 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

CovCath wins by 25 AND goes 7 for 21 from the line?  Wow.  Caden Miller 0 for 9 from the line?  Not sure I've seen a stat line like that for a player of that quality.

Look for some hack-a-Shaq at Truist Arena in a couple of months.  😀

FT shooting is quite concerning.  

6 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

CovCath wins by 25 AND goes 7 for 21 from the line?  Wow.  Caden Miller 0 for 9 from the line?  Not sure I've seen a stat line like that for a player of that quality.

I'm surprised its not mandatory FT shooting gyms before school and practice everyday for the whole team with Miller getting double the time 😄.   Agree that FTs may be the game changer in a few months.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Caden was shooting 42% from the line prior to last night. Obviously not the best you'd like to see, but not deplorable either. During the broadcast of the game last night, Danny Shields said like three times while Caden was taking FTs that you could see how much he was in his own head about it. He and 'Satz will get that number bumped up. 

• Like 1