2023 NFL FanDuel

The 2023 NFL football season is fast approaching and as I have in the previous years I have hosted a weekly FanDuel group for all interested participants.  

$10 a week.  Pays out the top 2-3 depending on group size.   I should have room for up to 20 people a week.  

Let me know if you want in. Either way I will likely be posting the weekly group link here in this thread throughout the season    

Thank you!  Y’all have a nice day. ✌️

9 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

The 2023 NFL football season is fast approaching and as I have in the previous years I have hosted a weekly FanDuel group for all interested participants.  

$10 a week.  Pays out the top 2-3 depending on group size.   I should have room for up to 20 people a week.  

Let me know if you want in. Either way I will likely be posting the weekly group link here in this thread throughout the season    

Thank you!  Y’all have a nice day. ✌️

I want in.  Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

First link of the season. 

Thursday Night Football Single Game Competition

$10

Top 2 spots paid out 

9 available spots left. First come, first serve. 

Thursday Night NFL

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/92766-265127974?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Football basically over for DFS purposes.  I know I got my brains beat in my this league most of the year.  Did anyone have any big wins in the bigger field events this season?

4 hours ago, FatNate said:

Football basically over for DFS purposes.  I know I got my brains beat in my this league most of the year.  Did anyone have any big wins in the bigger field events this season?

Nope. I really kind of lost interest in it this year and did more regular sports betting. The DFS contests have progressively gotten harder and harder to crack for me. In the beginning, I could always count on winning a single entry tourney or at least getting some top tens. I can't remember the last time I even finished in the top 20...it's been at least 2 years. I just get no thrill out of winning $5 or $10 dollars. Just not enough upside for me anymore.