Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 NFL FanDuel

Featured Replies

The 2023 NFL football season is fast approaching and as I have in the previous years I have hosted a weekly FanDuel group for all interested participants.  

$10 a week.  Pays out the top 2-3 depending on group size.   I should have room for up to 20 people a week.  

Let me know if you want in. Either way I will likely be posting the weekly group link here in this thread throughout the season    

Thank you!  Y’all have a nice day. ✌️

9 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

The 2023 NFL football season is fast approaching and as I have in the previous years I have hosted a weekly FanDuel group for all interested participants.  

$10 a week.  Pays out the top 2-3 depending on group size.   I should have room for up to 20 people a week.  

Let me know if you want in. Either way I will likely be posting the weekly group link here in this thread throughout the season    

Thank you!  Y’all have a nice day. ✌️

I want in.  Looking forward to it. 

  • Author
18 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I want in.  Looking forward to it. 

Believe it or not I already had you locked in. ????

  • Author

First link of the season. 
 

Thursday Night Football Single Game Competition

$10

 

Top 2 spots paid out 

 

9 available spots left. First come, first serve. 

 

Thursday Night NFL


https://www.fanduel.com/entry/92766-265127974?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link

Football basically over for DFS purposes.  I know I got my brains beat in my this league most of the year.  Did anyone have any big wins in the bigger field events this season?

4 hours ago, FatNate said:

Football basically over for DFS purposes.  I know I got my brains beat in my this league most of the year.  Did anyone have any big wins in the bigger field events this season?

Nope. I really kind of lost interest in it this year and did more regular sports betting. The DFS contests have progressively gotten harder and harder to crack for me. In the beginning, I could always count on winning a single entry tourney or at least getting some top tens. I can't remember the last time I even finished in the top 20...it's been at least 2 years. I just get no thrill out of winning $5 or $10 dollars. Just not enough upside for me anymore.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.