Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      74%
    • Lexington Catholic
      25%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/18/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We are little over a week away from the regular season opener. The Birds will travel to Lex Cath this year and the Knights will return the favor next year. These two programs have had some great battles in the past and it is good to see them back to scheduling each other. One of the obvious story lines is Coach Bob Sphire returning to the Lex Cath sidelines; just on the opposite side this time. 

Who wins and why?

Who/what are you most interested in seeing out of the Birds and Knights? 

Go Birds! 

  • Replies 197
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I remember last year a whole lot of hype for the birds and they got stomped by South Warren week 1..  Give me Lex Cath by 10. 

  • Kenny Powers
    Kenny Powers

    I will try to give updates as it goes. 

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    Littmer has a TON of physical talent and athleticism with a HUGE future at Highlands, but I think they would be doing this team a disservice to not give 90% of the QB snaps to Benke.  With how he play

Highlands wins. They should be rested up from 2 scrimmages in 5 day’s. I think they have a good year! 
 

Highlands 28

Lexington Catholic 14

Lexington Catholic is a good football team and winning on their home field is always tough.  Still, going with the Birds in this one; I think this year is a mission.  (When this was announced Bathiany was still the coach and that added flavor.)

LC got a new coach, always a learning curve the first year installing a new system so I will take Highlands. 

It kind of seems like Highlands is starting back in the right direction of becoming what they use to be so I’m going with them 35-14.

Highlands looked pretty good against Male in the scrimmage. What really impressed me was the strength off the ball the lines displayed. 
 

Highlands 38

Lex Cath 20

 

Prepspin is going to broadcast this game.

Is there a cost for Prepspin?

 

From my peeps up in the Highlands, they’re very high on this team with Benke being a legit running and throwing threat. I’ll take the Birds but can’t say by how much. Good luck to both teams.

LexCath looks like a solid team from watching them scrimmage.

On 8/12/2023 at 8:06 PM, dshoe40 said:

Is there a cost for Prepspin?

 

No, go to YouTube and subscribe.

Thanks.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

I remember last year a whole lot of hype for the birds and they got stomped by South Warren week 1.. 

Give me Lex Cath by 10. 

LC always seems to play Highlands tough. Even with that I think the new coach is a factor. I'm not saying he's not a really good coach, it just takes time to work the kinks out. Folks I have talked to, some educated football guys, have said really good things about this Highlands team. If this was a week 4 or later game, I'm might change my pick. 

I'm going Highland 31 Lex Cath 24

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.