Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      74%
    • Lexington Catholic
      25%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/18/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For someone who is always late to the technology game. Can someone walk me through how to get the game on YouTube. Thanks and good luck safe travels tonight.

  • Replies 197
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I remember last year a whole lot of hype for the birds and they got stomped by South Warren week 1..  Give me Lex Cath by 10. 

  • Kenny Powers
    Kenny Powers

    I will try to give updates as it goes. 

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    Littmer has a TON of physical talent and athleticism with a HUGE future at Highlands, but I think they would be doing this team a disservice to not give 90% of the QB snaps to Benke.  With how he play

I’ll go with Highlands.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Breds82 said:

For someone who is always late to the technology game. Can someone walk me through how to get the game on YouTube. Thanks and good luck safe travels tonight.

I believe the only way to watch the game tonight is through PrepSpin. I hope I am wrong about that but I am pretty sure that is the case. 

I am excited to see the combo/rotation upfront for HHS of Studer, Bryant, Merz, Fassler, Schweitzer, and Johnson. Some big boys there that should really be able to move people. This could be shaping up to be the best rushing team HHS has had in a long time. 

Just now, Kenny Powers said:

I believe the only way to watch the game tonight is through PrepSpin. I hope I am wrong about that but I am pretty sure that is the case. 

I am excited to see the combo/rotation upfront for HHS of Studer, Bryant, Merz, Fassler, Schweitzer, and Johnson. Some big boys there that should really be able to move people. This could be shaping up to be the best rushing team HHS has had in a long time. 

Is there a link yet?  Neither Prepspin or NFHS show it as an upcoming event. Or I’m just not seeing it. 

3 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

I believe the only way to watch the game tonight is through PrepSpin. I hope I am wrong about that but I am pretty sure that is the case. 

I am excited to see the combo/rotation upfront for HHS of Studer, Bryant, Merz, Fassler, Schweitzer, and Johnson. Some big boys there that should really be able to move people. This could be shaping up to be the best rushing team HHS has had in a long time. 

I thought Johnson was out with a Injury? If he is back then that's huge for Highlands.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

I thought Johnson was out with a Injury? If he is back then that's huge for Highlands.

I was told he was cleared and going to play. 

I think game time is 730.  Middle school game that was canceled was set for 6pm. 

Can you buy tickets at the gate or do you have to get them online?

Is there a free audio of this game anywhere?

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Is there a free audio of this game anywhere?

Bluebird radio 

Dang, nobody doing updates? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.